When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thank goodness I've already found my woman. Trying to find a chic among the filth out there gotta be hard for you single nikkas. These hoes come in all colors.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I really do think that a lot of mens misogyny stems from how fukked up the dating game is early on if you've been brought up a certain way.
I think men place too much stock on what women want instead of what's best for them. You should always make moves based on the latter, not the former. I don't hate women as much anymore, I've kind of grown to accept them for what they are, but I hate how women complain about patriarchy one moment and talk about how everything needs to be equal and how men need to be more like bytches, then complain when men don't live up to whatever male power fantasy they have. I genuinely do think men are the way they are because women incentivize it. You reward the warrior then you expect men to turn the shyt off just because you're a woman, fukk outta here.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
my dude using twitter of all places as an example of all women.
if that aint lame and stupid ass hell, i dont know what to tell you
:mindblown: Ya'll nikkas really not comprehending the premise of the thread. Dude is not trying to use Twitter as a sole indicator of what he's saying, he's using it as an additional piece of evidence to support his main point which is based off of his real experiences. :why:

Reading is fundamental brehs, Ya'll seem like the type of nikkas that focus insignificant shyt during the course of an argument. :snoop: And how is Twitter not a valid example anyway :what: Those are real people saying their true thoughts on the internet for the world to see. These are real people using their real names and identities, it's not like they're posting from anonymity. I guess with that logic you could say none of those racist tweets from whites on Twitter should be used as an example of how white people think. :duck:

Do a twitter search for this shyt you will find thousands upon thousands of tweets supporting his argument, at what point to you does it become okay to use it as an example?:beli:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:mindblown: Ya'll nikkas really not comprehending the premise of the thread. Dude is not trying to use Twitter as a sole indicator of what he's saying, he's using it as an additional piece of evidence to support his main point which is based off of his real experiences. :why:

Reading is fundamental brehs, Ya'll seem like the type of nikkas that focus insignificant shyt during the course of an argument. :snoop: And how is Twitter not a valid example anyway :what: Those are real people saying their true thoughts on the internet for the world to see. These are real people using their real names and identities, it's not like they're posting from anonymity. I guess with that logic you could say none of those racist tweets from whites on Twitter should be used as an example of how white people think. :duck:

Do a twitter search for this shyt you will find thousands upon thousands of tweets supporting his argument, at what point to you does it become okay to use it as an example?:beli:
My nikka My nikka :myman::handshake:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
black women is the ONLY group of women who gets labeled a hoe for no reason at all...

no other race of women gets attacked and judged like a black woman

Man shut the fukk up. Are we out here "honor killing" black women? Are we aborting children specifically if theyre a girl? Go to an MRA event and see who the majority race is.

Shut the fukk up

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Exactly nikka :pachaha:
Ain't shyt changed

It was like that before America and it's like that now.

Black people in America=Overwhelmingly religious
Black People in America=Broke as fukk

That shyt ain't by accident

but would you say thats the main cause for us not being where we need to be economically,socially,culturally?

black people are spiritual by nature...dont believe me......read some african history

i mean...the Black church was/is the biggest reason we were able to get things done (:whoa: you know what i mean by that) when it came to the civil rights movement

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Birmingham is in the Bible belt, were most people are "religious" I just didn't think it was a national thing among Blacks. but yeah, you are absolutely right.

Yeah the South will always be the most religious, but every black person in this country is rooted in the south so that mentality is still prevalent. It just won't be as strong in some cases when you get further away from the south.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
but would you say thats the main cause for us not being where we need to be economically,socially,culturally?

black people are spiritual by nature...dont believe me......read some african history

i mean...the Black church was/is the biggest reason we were able to get things done (:whoa: you know what i mean by that) when it came to the civil rights movement

PEOPLE are spiritual by nature. You can look through every race's history and see that. Blacks let that shyt handicap them on some, "God please send me a good woman/man steeze"

"Jesus, help me with my bills, back pain and etc...."

Some shyt you have to do for yourself.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Wanting 'bad boys' is a normal, natural instinct for young women.

Nothing wrong inherently wrong with it, in fact, it's quite beneficial to young men for 2 reasons.

1. Helps you filter the women who you're not compatible so you avoid wasting valuable, time, energy & resources on them.

2. During that period of when girls of that age are messing with 'bad boys', you should be on your grind anyway.

A bad boy is just another warped version of an (Eurgh, I dislike the term) Alpha male. Don't hate the game, that's how their innate instincts are wired. Get in the gym, work on your craft/career & be a social creature to further develop your Game & these birds who love bad boys will be easy prey.

Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better brehs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its sad, like I said its like you literally have to mix in drama and confrontation to keep these type of women emotions afloat.

Sad thing is these are the I hadt fun and want to settle down women on dating sites who sucker in some poor sap they were dkssing ten years ago as a starter husband or step daddg

Thank goodness I've already found my woman. Trying to find a chic among the filth out there gotta be hard for you single nikkas. These hoes come in all colors.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Man shut the fukk up. Are we out here "honor killing" black women? Are we aborting children specifically if theyre a girl? Go to an MRA event and see who the majority race is.

Shut the fukk up

no....but you can turn on the radio/televison and every single BLACK MALE is judging them via music and videos

not only that...but its even made simple enough for a little black girl to hear it and assume it applies to her...

a LITTLE BLACK GIRL has the highest percentage of dealin wit a "thug" at a younger age.... moreso than any other race...maybe the hispanics.... even then not close

so would it be crazy to say.....by the time she is dating seriously.....thats all she knows :ld: or maybe she just dont know any better :ld: