When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but would you say thats the main cause for us not being where we need to be economically,socially,culturally?

black people are spiritual by nature...dont believe me......read some african history

i mean...the Black church was/is the biggest reason we were able to get things done (:whoa: you know what i mean by that) when it came to the civil rights movement

Trust me I know that black people are spiritual by nature. But when you take that natural spirituality and warp it the point where you psycologically make yourself "God" above those people completely destroying their previous religion what do you get?

Black people in America, or the Japanese after WW2 (they got fukked up psychologically too)

And the Civil Rights movement, I believe, is the best and worst thing to happen to black people in this country since slavery.

It was the genesis of the "throw them nikkas a bone so they'll shut up" strategies that white people still use on black people now. It reaffirmed dependance on white people for freedom and prosperity

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Another thing I want to make clear is that it is not just black women that think like this, there's definitely all races of women on this stupid shyt. And that's where I think the thread got too much focused on black women.

But to be fair most of us here I would assume are black men who are interested in black women primarily, which is why the thread tends to become centered on them alot of times. IDK about ya'll but I could give two fukks about what white women and other races of women are doing to be honest that's why we don't discuss what they're doing.:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If black folks at a whole who went to church and actually were following the scriptures, black single moms would be a tiny segment, black on black crime non existent. Black men would be building their communities working hard, black women would be submitting to black men as the head of the household.

All these charismatic black churches would not be run like businesses, urban clubs would be empty.

And no I'm not judging its just laughable an people bring out that black people are so religious .

Its like Jamaica having the most churches per square mile but the highest murder rate.

Just because black people may go to church a few hours a week doesn't mean nothing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Its sad, like I said its like you literally have to mix in drama and confrontation to keep these type of women emotions afloat.

Sad thing is these are the I hadt fun and want to settle down women on dating sites who sucker in some poor sap they were dkssing ten years ago as a starter husband or step daddg
This right here is the worse one though

:deadmanny::snoop: basically they're saying they'll take your kindness for weakness and it's a turnoff.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day, you're a man. You hold all the cards. Even the good guys. Women can't propose to themselves. These same chicks will be :to: when they're not getting chose and at that point you'll see how much power you have as a man. Just keep yourself right until then.

:pachaha: these the same nikkas that stay with jokes about "being fatherless"...but doing the most bytching like a lil female

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She's right though

Which is why I laugh at the audacity of even having female friends.

Many men are so puzzu driven that the puzzy power women have can contijue for them to get away with this.

This is why the majority of the Tims I never feel sorry when I hear a sob story from a woman
Every a$$hole or loser or Cheater they dealt with was a guy with a good heart they :pacspit: at.

This right here is the worse one though

:deadmanny::snoop: basically they're saying they'll take your kindness for weakness and it's a turnoff.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll nikkas really not comprehending the premise of the thread. Dude is not trying to use Twitter as a sole indicator of what he's saying, he's using it as an additional piece of evidence to support his main point which is based off of his real experiences.

Reading is fundamental brehs, Ya'll seem like the type of nikkas that focus insignificant shyt during the course of an argument. And how is Twitter not a valid example anyway Those are real people saying their true thoughts on the internet for the world to see. These are real people using their real names and identities, it's not like they're posting from anonymity. I guess with that logic you could say none of those racist tweets from whites on Twitter should be used as an example of how white people think.

Do a twitter search for this shyt you will find thousands upon thousands of tweets supporting his argument, at what point to you does it become okay to use it as an example?

you're acting very sensitive right now over random people tweeting freaking lyrics to songs, to people tweeting thoughts that they dont probably even live by.

you say you do you & dont worry about these chicks but you typing up a storm over these women.

isnt this the same guy that made a thread on here talking about social media was dying, but oh all of a sudden when it fits his stupid lil theory he go running back to it?

but imma let you cook.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah the South will always be the most religious, but every black person in this country is rooted in the south so that mentality is still prevalent. It just won't be as strong in some cases when you get further away from the south.

I fukks with all my bama nikkas on the coli but... that screen name gotta go.