When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I'm a square for the most part. I lean on my hood instincts if shyt gets critical though. I watch anime and I play final fantasy but I also do push ups and dips on concrete. :mjpls:

I send my GF cute lil texts during the day to show her i'm thinking of her :to:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm a square for the most part. I lean on my hood instincts if shyt gets critical thought. I watch anime and I play final fantasy but I also do push ups and dips on concrete. :mjpls:

I send my GF cute lil texts during the day to show her i'm thinking of her :to:
You sound just like this nikka :deadmanny:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
First off that saying was around long before the Wale song. Second I posted tweets from chics of all races saying that bullshyt.

ok

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

:lupe:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
All the guys I've liked were squares :manny:
Good and bad boys are not my thing.
gusuYoJ.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I'm always afraid of being too square. :lupe:

I wanna buy her flowers, and hold her hand, give her all my hours when I have the chance....take her to every party because all she wants to do is dance.....so she wont dance with another man. :to:

But I don't wanna be a punk either :patrice:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The "good guy/bad guy" paradigm is a LIE

It's interesting guy/boring guy. You dont have to be a fukking 2 strike felon to be an interesting person, but boring guys paint the picture that way to pass the blame

I mean there are boring guys who are criminals too... a sex offender is the ultimate "boring guy"

If you can't attract and maintain a woman's attention you don't deserve p*ssy... and MOST dudes getting it don't have to be felons or dirtbags to do so

Man up and stop making excuses :pacspit: