When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is the type of thread that should be reserved for upping till after the finals.

Like if y'all really think son the GOAT, don't get moist because he won a series against these baby Celtics... like they dead ass were being led by a rookie and Al horford... y'all might luck up and get to face a team led by James harden in the finals...be patient

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is the type of thread that should be reserved for upping till after the finals.

Like if y'all really think son the GOAT, don't get moist because he won a series against these baby Celtics... like they dead ass were being led by a rookie and Al horford... y'all might luck up and get to face a team led by James harden in the finals...be patient
The thing is, he's been the GOAT. Winning another ring or not isn't gonna make it more evident to me. I said he was the GOAT 5 years ago when he had 1 ring. His only career blemish is 2011.

Even with a weak East, the teams he beat still have much better rosters and he still took this ragga muffin bunch to the finals literally by himself.