When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What great teams did the Bulls face in the 90's? If we're going off ring counting then it has to be :russell:. Dig deeper than the :skip: argument

Every team the bulls beat in the finals.
Absolutely used to own the bulls and the bulls beating them in the finals.
was more than likely the first time the bulls had consistent success against that team in head to head matchups.

As the bulls used to get owned by:

Suns
Trailblazers
Jazz
Lakers
Sonics

Mike was never beating those squads and the bulls always took the l.
Case in point , the jazz.
I seen play with the bulls like bytches before those finals.
To the point the jazz beat the bulls up ten with only eight seconds left.
To further solidify how the jazz owned the bulls.
The suns owned the bulls, Portland used to destroy the bulls, and the Sonics used to keep their foot up the bulls ass.
The bulls never were supposed to beat those teams.

That is how great just for starters in the ring argument Jordan was.

Now if we wanna play footage games nobody has mj's footage and that was every game.
Not just a moment outsiders seen who saw the bulls on a national scale

There is no way you seen Michael Jordan play his whole career and you can say anyone was better at basketball, ever.

There was never even no nikka on the ball court somewhere who was nicer than Jordan.

He is the goat,...y'all just need to get ya emotions in order and deal with it.

I got that table on me anyway this goes....
Wish I saw this thread before cause I am here to table shyt the long way,...let's do it.

Art Barr

Analytics
Footage
Skill discussion
Basketball iq

Mike got that on lock so stop it....
It is gonna get real ugly if y'all don't concede this bullshyt.

Bron is not ever on mike level,...never that.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No. I don't care how great you are, if your team isn't good enough you're not gonna win. Jordan's team was perfectly constructed to his game. Lebron had that in Miami but never in Cleveland. Out of the 7 finals teams, Lebron had the best team 3 times.
Twice. 2012 and 2013. They were a bit better at the top in 2011, but at point guard, power forward, center, every position on the bench, and especially on the coaching staff, Dallas had the advantage.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't know how you said this blasphemous statement and you my main all time nikka on this site, too.

Art Barr
Same here bro. You my main nikka on the Trigga. I just feel Lebron is the most complete player ever. No player has ever done more singlehanded than Lebron James. He's asked to guard the best player, and lead the team in points, rebounds and be the best passer. It's insane.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I can't say that. Lebron is not as good as Jordan, but I do think he's better than Kobe.

I'll also say, I think Lebron has spoiled the modern day basketball fan, Jordan did not have the responsibilities Lebron has, dude has to a point guard, primary scorer, no worse than the 2nd best rebounder the best defender and has to stay within the flow of the offense to boot and more often than not he manages just that. I mean we are entering the stage of his career where his athletism is starting to leave him and he's still the strongest player on the floor. His only real weakness is not having a more reliable jumpshot from outside of 15 feet and being a spotty 3 point shooter, but if he had those he'd be the perfect player.

Last edited:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
No. I don't care how great you are, if your team isn't good enough you're not gonna win. Jordan's team was perfectly constructed to his game. Lebron had that in Miami but never in Cleveland. Out of the 7 finals teams, Lebron had the best team 3 times. Only loss in the finals that's his fault/ his team should've won is the Mavs series

Lebron has only played on 1 team that was favored to win the 'Ship, so what are you basing your claim that he has had the best team 3 times on? :francis:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Ring count is subjected to said poster's agenda. If it fits their argument, rings count, if it doesn't fit their argument, rings aren't the only variable. Which one is it? No shade, just a question.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Same here bro. You my main nikka on the Trigga. I just feel Lebron is the most complete player ever. No player has ever done more singlehanded than Lebron James. He's asked to guard the best player, and lead the team in points, rebounds and be the best passer. It's insane.

Mike is the best pg of all time, too.
Which is not even his natural that lebron won't even play his natural which is pg, breh.

Mike averaged a triple.double as a pg, breh.

Lebron is a mental midget, and lacks bball IQ.
Just off the fact bron shirks his natural.
to be a player like Scottie is why off top he is not seeing Jordan.

Plus bron can not generally beat a zone and mj was the best zone buster and above the rim player in history.

Art Barr

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Hes not asked to do that. He chooses to be selfish with the ball.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You could not have watched Jordan at all and I am gonna chalk this thread up to ny bias for Jordan.
When Jordan was born in ny.
So I still don't understand why ny people try the sneak dissin to mike.

Y'all never saw mike to say none of this slanderous shyt.

Lebron is not on mike level.

Art Barr
I just genuinely could not stand Michael Jordan
Because he was THAT GREAT!! :deadmanny:
its like money had a battery in his back that stayed on 100%
go out there and humiliate muthafukkas, have my pops run through remote controls like socks
Bron too damn timid to even be put in the same breath as MJ
Jordan aint need nobody to charge him up
he was ready to get busy right at the word GO
but I understand the Coli having another identity crisis so let these young boys cook :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ring argument is the most lazy shyt of all-time.

The ring argument was made to keep jordan from being named the best all Time skill player.

Which is why Jordan is the best because he was easily the best skill and IQ player all time before the rings.
The ring argument he just willed himself to own so he would get his just due.
That is why mj is the best.
All because mj saw the ring argument after being the best player and added that hardware to his accolades.
The ring argument was a hold over from the Boston media transplanted to the la media. When magic came into contention and the goat argument.

There is no way y'all saw mj his whole career.
to ever slight mj from being the best.

There is no way y'all saw mj play to slight that man.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just genuinely could not stand Michael Jordan
Because he was THAT GREAT!! :deadmanny:
its like money had a battery in his back that stayed on 100%
go out there and humiliate muthafukkas, have my pops run through remote controls like socks
Bron too damn timid to even be put in the same breath as MJ
Jordan aint need nobody to charge him up
he was ready to get busy right at the word GO
but I understand the Coli having another identity crisis so let these young boys cook :mjlol:

I am getting the tables for this what ten plus page.

Imma catch some bodies and table their poltergeist still trying to haunt the coli after I body them.
Then clone these nikkaz and re-table them again.

Art Barr

kuts

All Star
Daps
Hard to say when you consider that basketball is so psychological. Not saying Bron isn't mentally strong because he has shown this with how he handles all of the scrutiny he gets and by his great playoff performances in elimination scenarios, but how do you compare that to a guy who destroyed people on that plane, and as a result is a six time champion? Additionally, Jordan is a more polished player imo.