When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Lebron isn't Jordan, period.
I think this is a pointless argument. Lebron is playing against overall superior players than Mike. The next generation will jave a better plauer than Lebron.

"It's our time now" - Mikey
if he did this in the West I could see some relevance to this argument. The West is more competitive now than I could remember Any conference being in the last 3 decades.

But Lebron has had the luxury of going up against weak competition in the East for nearly a decade.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
He's a 6x All-NBA defender and was a runner-up for the DPoY three different years ('09, '12, '13). :ufdup:

LeBron's defense in year 15, at 33 years old with a massive offensive burden is not indicative of the type of defender LeBron has been throughout his career, and even nowadays where he conserves energy and purposefully misses rotations he still makes explosive defensive plays and can be a force when engaged.
Ok this may be true and yet he was not as good defensively as Jordan

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea, Lebron with his crappy 4 seeded team that probably wouldnt make the playoffs without him just beat not only that dominant Boston team in 7 games with game 7 in Boston, his team destroyed the best team in the east with 2 great Allstars..

Na..... we gotta give him his due today.

Its one thing when you the best team beating weaker comp. But when you the weaker comp beating the best team.... cats gotta :emshhhh:

Martha

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Olidipo>>>>>>> Kevin Johnson, Clyde Drexler, Dan Marjerle, Byron Russell:lolbron:

Al Horfords Celtics was just ooooooohhhhhh previously the best team in the East last season, go into the offseason with the #1 draft pick (something unheard of from the best team in the league) and draft the best rookie, then lose 2 players from the previous seasons NUMBER 1 squad, get 2 more ALL STARs, LOSE THEM for the season and didnt even get slowed down by their absence ending the season with the 2nd best record in the EAST and a better record than GS who some view as the best team in the NBA.:russ:

Martha
:mjlol:

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Nah, breh. There is another side of the court that is called defense. Lebron has not played well in the defensive sideto be considered as the most complete player of all time.

How when Jordan is better at scoring and defense......The 2 most important parts of the game?:gucci:
He still makes good defensive plays from time to time, but has definitely regressed. But let's not act like Jordan was playing DPOY level of defense into his 30s and definitely took time off on the defensive end as well. LeBron is also better at playmaking/assisting and rebounding. If I'm building a team and I can only take 1 player, I will take LeBron every time. :yeshrug:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
He still makes good defensive plays from time to time, but has definitely regressed. But let's not act like Jordan was playing DPOY level of defense into his 30s and definitely took time off on the defensive end as well. LeBron is also better at playmaking/assisting and rebounding. If I'm building a team and I can only take 1 player, I will take LeBron every time. :yeshrug:
Ok you have right to be wrong

Jordan was never bad defensively. Never

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Ok you have right to be wrong

Jordan was never bad defensively. Never
Lies.

We are gonna not act like he never played for the Wizards???:sas1:

I saw him him get torched a couple games.

And keep in mind before you bring up age, he had less mileage on his body during his wizards run than LeBron does NOW.

Or does your Jordan mythology book leave those pages out? :sas2:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Lies.

We are gonna not act like he never played for the Wizards???:sas1:

I saw him him get torched a couple games.

And keep in mind before you bring up age, he had less mileage on his body during his wizards run than LeBron does NOW.

Or does your Jordan mythology book leave those pages out? :sas2:
Or how about being removed from professional play for 3 years. I guess that just don't mean shyt lol

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I had to break this down for my students the other day. Jordan is the GOAT but Lebron is definitely top 3, maybe even #2.

MJ was a better shooter and scorer.
Lebron is the far better passer. I actually think he'll go down as the best passer ever.
Lebron is a better rebounder.
MJ was a FAR better defender. MJ had the ability to lock his man up 1-on-1 whereas Lebron's defense is mostly effective off the ball. Lebron plays passing lanes and will get help side blocks but 1-on-1 he's not a great defender.

All this being said, the one thing that really separates MJ from Lebron is the winning mentality. Jordan owned the 4th quarter and every clutch moment. And in his prime HE DID NOT LOSE.

6-0.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I am getting the tables for this what ten plus page.

Imma catch some bodies and table their poltergeist still trying to haunt the coli after I body them.
Then clone these nikkaz and re-table them again.

Art Barr
:dead::russ:

Instantly made me think about Jay Z on "Threat"

I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The fact that this thread was made in 2013 when Lebron hadn't even won his 3rd title against GSW is insane:gucci:. He didn't have a shout at GOAT then and He doesn't right now either.
Silly thread:francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dead::russ:

Instantly made me think about Jay Z on "Threat"

I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again

i flipped a juice rhyme for that insult, sir.
so hopefully if someone replied as you did.
i could post about what you just said and expose the real.
glad you did.

that jay quote is a bite of a juice rhyme sir.
that is where i got it from and you just showed you don't respect listening to the real best emcee since all those major label emcees were living in fear of eminem.
plus never want to see me and ju on the bill as the headliner.

@ 3.06 mark.

don't try to say it is farfetched either.

When this song was recorded, Roc-A-Fella Records was interested in signing me. So my management put me on a remix with Jay Z in Chicago to see what the city's response would be. The deal fell through but the song lives to this day.

to the point, chicago radio sets the bds.
that the jay record was never a draw till ju appeared on this remix and it became the number one record on wgci. which was the radio station used to create the bds and national playlist as well.

art barr

dese nikkaz scary foo flaug.

don't believe a word from dese wack non grassroots sellout culture thief ass nikkaz.
dem nikkaz need me and ju. we don't need them.