When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is the type of thread that should be reserved for upping till after the finals.

Like if y'all really think son the GOAT, don't get moist because he won a series against these baby Celtics... like they dead ass were being led by a rookie and Al horford... y'all might luck up and get to face a team led by James harden in the finals...be patient
This is what you nikkas do downplay LeBron’s competition and accomplishments :mjlol:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The thing is, he's been the GOAT. Winning another ring or not isn't gonna make it more evident to me. I said he was the GOAT 5 years ago when he had 1 ring. His only career blemish is 2011.

Even with a weak East, the teams he beat still have much better rosters and he still took this ragga muffin bunch to the finals literally by himself.

Yeah... You're in the Nick Wright contingent it appears...so I'll just gracefully bow out the thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I see...so set it up so if he loses he aint’t sh*t and if he wins he ain’t shyt.

That’s fair...

:ehh:
No. It's called being honest and objective about his competition.

Oladipo-lead Pacers taking him to 7... Yeah, great look...

AAU Boston team with their two best players out taking him to 7... Yeah, great look...

Sensationalize everything he does in the Eastern Conference and declare him the greatest basketball player ever? Do your thing.

Just keep that same energy if his record vs Western Conference teams in playoff series continues to be less than .500. Or perhaps dips even lower...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is what you nikkas do downplay LeBron’s competition and accomplishments :mjlol:

Keeping it a buck, y'all are the ones downplaying him all things considered... How can you in good conscience be on the man's jock to such an extent and celebrate conference titles like they're championships..like we're talking game 7s against a team people had losing in the first round

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
If winning isn’t important to legacy, the player you’re championing hasn’t won enough :yeshrug:
Makes sense. So let me just rattle off your top six based on your logic.

1. Bill Russell
2. John Havlicek
3. KC Jones
4. Tommy Heinsohn
5. Bob Cousy
6. Robert Horry

Solid top 6 for real though :whew:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense. So let me just rattle off your top six based on your logic.

1. Bill Russell
2. John Havlicek
3. KC Jones
4. Tommy Heinsohn
5. Bob Cousy
6. Robert Horry

Solid top 6 for real though :whew:
Leave that man alone breh, he getting ready to hit that Santana shuffle
full

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
No. It's called being honest and objective about his competition.

The man is 14-7 in elimination games...has scored 40 plus points in 24 playoff games (including 7 this postseason alone.) Is he not doing his part to win? I honestly don’t understand how anyone can have a negative opinion of his playoff career.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man's called a 55 win team with the 4th best record in the NBA a AAU ball team.:russ::russ::russ::russ:

After taking a LeBron led team to 7 games in the ECF.

:russ:

Jordan lost in the second round in 95 and gets a pass :mjgrin:

Shameless:scust:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The man is 14-7 in elimination games...has scored 40 plus points in 24 playoff games (including 7 this postseason alone.) Is he not doing his part to win? I honestly don’t understand how anyone can have a negative opinion of his playoff career.
Who said I have a negative opinion of his playoff career?

Did I say he sucked? Did I say he was trash? He's lucky? He's carried?

Just cause people (LOTS of people) don't want to put him next to or above Jordan, people like you get in their feelings and start this LEAVE LEBRON ALONE!!!! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?

You get paid to argue on his behalf? Why you riding so hard for dude when all I said is "he's not better than Jordan"?

Anymore strawman arguments you wanna pull? Any other words you wanna put in peoples' mouths cause they don't share the same opinion as you?

For all the stats you post that make him look good, there's a fukkton that make him look bad, specifically in the NBA Finals. There aren't a whole lot of those when it comes to Michael Jordan.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's an argument. Those who disagree either don't know basketball or trolling at this point.

We are witnessing history here. People will really lose their shyt if he goes to another franchise and gets yet another city a championship