When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wade averaged 25.5 in 2011. That's much higher than Scottie's best season.

Add the fact that the 2011 Mavs were not as good as any of those teams the Bulls faced in the finals, and :shaq2:

wade went the fukk off in that mavs series :stopitslime: Bosh was same ol bosh. it was lebron that didn't show up that series was solely his fault. I had a feeling nikkas were gonna start rewriting history on that series when lebron started playing better. nikka was out there literally terrified to shoot against the fukkin mavs. Not to mention terry averaging 19 with bron on the court and only 8 when he wasn't :dead: He really outshined that nikka in every way AND talked shyt about it.

I did say.... past 2 years... My bad if it wasnt clear, I was referring to this year and last..... but 3 years ago, Ok he went off, but in all fairness, at worst, Bron dropped role playing numbers..... When Jordan was averaging 30+ in the finals, did he have or NEED 2 other players to average 30+ as well?

If indeed its truthful that Pippen never put up 3 year ago WADE numbers than that even further solidifies my point of who had better teams between the Bulls finals teams and all of Bron's finals teams.

Also, I still stand by what I said.... on the strength of bringing up "rewriting history" Pippen's defense was on another level. Wade wouldnt average 25 against Pippen

To further clears things up, dont confuse me with one of the so called Bron stans... Hell I'm a Spurs fan! :ufdup:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm going to give Lebron three more years before even entertaining this "Is he better/as good than Jordan" discussion. And people have to realize the league is way different today than it was back Jordan's days.

Back in Jordan's day the defense was the equivalent of some hacking ass pick up game basketball. You didn't go in the lane for lay ups or dunks in the playoffs unless you wanted to be on your ass. It was more dangerous then. I went back caught some of those classic NBA games on ESPN Classic and man it looked like they were scrapping 75% of the time. Just hacking the shyt outta people.

Lebron may have trucked a lot of those guys back then but he would have taken some damage, but today you can't do that type of stuff anymore. It's a much more safer game for guards who go inside the paint today. I think a better comparison at this moment would be to compare Lebron more to Magic than Jordan.

The real answer to your question is who would you give the ball to in the final seconds of a game. Lebron or Jordan. That should end the discussion. You can't argue Championships. But Lebron still has time to be as good as or better than Jordan.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron is better than Jordan. Jordan dominated a shytty era of the 90's. Only two "All-Time" great players entered the NBA from like 86-92. So when the older players retired, it was just Jordan to run over a league full of bums.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron is better than Jordan. Jordan dominated a shytty era of the 90's. Only two "All-Time" great players entered the NBA from like 86-92. So when the older players retired, it was just Jordan to run over a league full of bums.

you're a really shytty poster.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you can't. That'swhy. Jordan dominated one of the shyttiest era's ever.

Pat Ewing
David Robinson
Karl Malone
Shaq
Anfernee Hardaway
Gary Payton
Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Akeem Olajuwon
Charles Barkley
John Stockton

I'm sure there's more....

Go to bed. Or keep smoking that crack. Whatever you do, please stop posting. it's awful

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pat Ewing
Karl Malone
Shaq
Anfernee Hardaway
Gary Payton
Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Akeem Olajuwon
Charles Barkley
John Stockton

Go to bed. Or keep smoking that crack. Whatever you do, please stop posting. it's awful

You don't know your years, fukkboy. Or all-time greats.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pat Ewing
David Robinson
Karl Malone
Shaq
Anfernee Hardaway
Gary Payton
Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Akeem Olajuwon
Charles Barkley
John Stockton

lol come on you know better than this. that guy's obviously trolling :heh:

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pat Ewing
David Robinson
Karl Malone
Shaq
Anfernee Hardaway
Gary Payton
Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Akeem Olajuwon
Charles Barkley
John Stockton

:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
The only guy in the league that could guard Jordan played on his team. There was another guy in the Western Conference (Vernon Maxwell), but he never got a chance to play Mgay in the finals.

All around Lebronson makes a bigger impact. Im picking Lebron ahead of Kike Jordan if Im trying to build a team