When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: honestly I just typed that off the head. But yeah, dude is a straight online crackhead loser

No, you just compiled a list of players. All of them aside from Robinson, Shaquille, Payton fall outside of the criteria I set forth. Reggie Miller, Penny Hardaway who was drafted after 1992 and Shawn Kemp are not all-time greats. The rest were drafted before '86.

Try harder, dumbasses.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you just compiled a list of players. All of them aside from Robinson, Shaquille, Payton fall outside of the criteria I set forth. Reggie Miller, Penny Hardaway who was drafted after 1992 and Shawn Kemp are not all-time greats. The rest were drafted before '86.

Try harder, dumbasses.

fukk your criteria. Jordan was drafted in 84 you imbecile. Anybody drafted that year is playing in HIS ERA. LOL @ you trying so hard to exclude Akeem and Patrick and Barkley. That's 3 ON TOP of the 3 you just mentioned in your own post :heh: Nice try, dikkhead. I told you to go to bed a long time ago.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this crackhead asked me to name more than TWO players in Jordan's era and then goes and names 3 himself :heh: I can't even make this shyt up

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL fukk. that wigger talkin bout "Jordan's UNC team was stacked!"

then argues for magic and bird who played with nothin but HOF's. :dahell:

he mentions Sam Perkins to discredit Jordan at UNC, then mentions him again to say he wasn't shyt on the Lakers :what:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk your criteria. Jordan was drafted in 84 you imbecile. Anybody drafted that year is playing in HIS ERA. LOL @ you trying so hard to exclude Akeem and Patrick and Barkley. That's 3 ON TOP of the 3 you just mentioned in your own post :heh: Nice try, dikkhead. I told you to go to bed a long time ago.

p*ssy nikka how you gonna act like 7 years of no talent entering the league didn't make it weak? You stupidass bytch.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:comeon: you were 15 when mike played his last game in a bulls uniform and 7 when he won his 1st title you might of saw games but you weren't old enough to understand them

fukk that, I'm 29, dont let his fukkery tarnish my generations opinion on NBA history :whoa:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
LeBron is better than Jordan. Jordan dominated a shytty era of the 90's. Only two "All-Time" great players entered the NBA from like 86-92. So when the older players retired, it was just Jordan to run over a league full of bums.

u smoking the crack thats in ya avi nikka