When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Daps
as of right now, June 6 2013, aint no way lebron is better than MJ. He could be in the future, but he isn't right now.

I'm a bron fan, but a lot of people dismissing that 2011 failure, not just that they lost but that this dude was shut down and had 8 points in a game, was getting sonned by Jason Terry :wtf:.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i kind of wish mike had blown that switch-hands layup against the lakers so i could've went through life without seeing the same decent move 20000 times.

i still don't know how changing hands on a uncontested layup became a highlight for the ages.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kind of wish mike had blown that switch-hands layup against the lakers so i could've went through life without seeing the same decent move 20000 times.

i still don't know how changing hands on a uncontested layup became a highlight for the ages.

it's the fact that he's doing some shyt like that in the finals... like when larry bird randomly decided to play left handed for 3 quarters.
except Jordan was fukkin around, in the finals.

lebron fukked around in the finals too once... to the tune of 17.8ppg :krs:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's the fact that he's doing some shyt like that in the finals... like when larry bird randomly decided to play left handed for 3 quarters.
except Jordan was fukkin around, in the finals.

lebron fukked around in the finals too once... to the tune of 17.8ppg :krs:
The unexcusable part against Dallas in 2011 was his passivity.
You'd see Lebron bring the ball up, pass it to Wade or Chalmers, then just go stand around on the corner for the entire possession. I saw that shyt over and over in that series.
it was infuriating to watch for such a talented player... in the FINALS! :dahell:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The unexcusable part against Dallas in 2011 was his passivity.
You'd see Lebron bring the ball up, pass it to Wade or Chalmers, then just go stand around on the corner for the entire possession. I saw that shyt over and over in that series.
it was infuriating to watch for such a talented player... in the FINALS! :dahell:

word... and that right there, is why i'm like :dahell: @ any "GOAT" discussions... that's not what someone you'd designate as the goat would do... what lebron did in 2011 would be like if tom brady went to the superbowl and the patriots rushed 239203920 times and he had 6 passes for 65 yards and no touch downs. downright unforgivable.