LBJFlop1.gif

b3d9lebron-james-flop-mavericks.gif

lebron-flop-4.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan retired you idiot. How is that a bytch move? I guess Ray Lewis is a bytch for retiring this year?

He retired so how is he 6 for 6 in title defenses when he wasn't around? And since you want to play that way he actually lost two title defense since Jordan was the "true" champ in your minds, he lost when he came back as 45, and lost when he came back as a wizard. So no he's not 6 for 6 in title defenses.

What the fukk does Ray Lewis got to do with anything?

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He retired so how is he 6 for 6 in title defenses when he wasn't around? And since you want to play that way he actually lost two title defense since Jordan was the "true" champ in your minds, he lost when he came back as 45, and lost when he came back as a wizard. So no he's not 6 for 6 in title defenses.

you said..

He forfeited his title by not defending it. That's a bytch move and not respected in any sport

:rudy: keep up

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

Jordan won 3 championships in a row twice. That means he defended his titles two times in a row, both times he did the 3-peat.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a) I never said Duncan was as great of a scorer as Shaq
b) You only see a great offensive player as only scoring.

:comeon:

Then why did I mention Jason Kidd and Steve Nash? I specifically mentioned playmaking ability too.

If I was just talking about scoring I would have just said scoring.

We know Shaq is a great offensive player, but if you're saying Duncan is great too, the what the fukk does "Great" even mean? I could understand if there was a tiny gap between them offensively, but there isn't. That's not even me knocking Duncan, that's me simply wanting there to be a CLEAR distinction between him and guys like Shaq, Kobe, Nash, Kidd, and Dirk.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is saying Ray Lewis won the Super Bowl? Nobody. Besides that Lewis said he was done before they even made the playoffs. Not even the same.

:heh: @ you making things up as you go along. Now Jordan is a bytch for retiring. Shut up

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: I'm pretty sure you typed "ridiculous". Right clicked. Scrolled to thesaurus. :leon: saw asinine. Let me replace that. All while Nas ft Diddy You Can Hate Me Now playing in the background...All that for the word asinine?

:aicmon: your trying too hard fakkit.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan won 3 championships in a row twice. That means he defended his titles two times in a row, both times he did the 3-peat.

it's whatever.. dude thinks anyone who retires after winning a ring is a bytch and not respected :manny: