When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is 1-2 in NBA Finals.... Has Jordan ever lost a Finals matchup?

not only did the goat never lost in the finals
his team is the only team that reached the mountaintop and were never knocked off or defeated in their title defenses. first 3peat = retirement, 2nd 3peat = retirement.

magic bird wilt russell shaq kobe duncan hakeem all the greatest players had unsuccessful title defenses.

6-0, 6 for 6 in title defenses :lawd:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
he is already better than jordan

our lord and savior :blessed:

when he wins his 2nd and the gawd wade gets his 3rd after sonning these wack ass spurs ima hug my nikka @ThugLife like
gif-lebron-james-dwayne-wade.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yes.... Wade.... been looking shakey the past 2 years, hell if he was as great as advertised him and Bosh alone with a struggling Bron and a weak bench shouldve been enough to beat the Mavs.

Oakley/Rodman would be too much for Bosh

Pippen prolly wouldve shut Wade down (peeps forget Pippen had great D & most cases would play on star players on opposing teams)

them the Bulls role players wouldve just had their way with the Heats.

Though it may be a bit more closer to even with those first 3 champ Bulls teams but no way in hell with the latter 3

wade went the fukk off in that mavs series :stopitslime: Bosh was same ol bosh. it was lebron that didn't show up that series was solely his fault. I had a feeling nikkas were gonna start rewriting history on that series when lebron started playing better. nikka was out there literally terrified to shoot against the fukkin mavs. Not to mention terry averaging 19 with bron on the court and only 8 when he wasn't :dead: He really outshined that nikka in every way AND talked shyt about it.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I would say Magic in 1984, but even then his numbers werent terrible. Magic just choked in clutch situations.

If Lebron wins like 5 or 6 titles, that wont be a black mark but a big time :mindblown:.

People forget that Magic and his Lakers got swept in 1983 by the Sixers. In sports, the high points in a legend's career are remembered more than anything else.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Championships are overrated. Pat Ewing > Barkley

Honestly Lebronson surpassed Kike J a few years ago

If the 98 Bulls or MJ from any year played Lebron, Bron would dwarf MJ. He'd be blocking all his shots, dunkin on him, posting him, etc.

U realize Barkley never won a ship either right? This is the average knowledge level of Bron stans then they expect people to seriously argue with them :dead:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
As far as an all-round player, Lebron is the equal if not better than Jordan

Lebron is a way better passer
Lebron is a better rebounder
Jordan is a better scorer/shooter
Defensively, about equal

But there's nothing Jordan did that Lebron can't do on the court, and more.

I understand Jordan had that will to win and more rings, so his fans will say he's better, but I feel overall performance, Lebron is at minimum his equal.

i give you lebron is a better passer. at the same time i feel lebron passing ability is a bit overrated. they talk like lebron is a magic johnson type of passer when magic always hit people in stride and on the move while lebron pretty much makes people find spots to hit them. lebron does find that spot though.

rebounder is all opinion because you can factor in that jordan really never was put in a position where he had to become a rebounder. early years sidney green and oakley was there then horace grant came and of course rodman. jordan wasnt required to grab rebounds.

and we all know as far as scoring jordan>>>>lebron and imo its not close

lebron is more athletic however

but jordan had a better first step and was a much better finisher at the rim. jordan also had a better post game and was a better out side shooter.

add in the intangibles of leadership, will to win, coming up big in the clutch and closing games out and this conversation becomes laughable.

and lebron on ball defense is a little overrated to me as well.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
People forget that Magic and his Lakers got swept in 1983 by the Sixers. In sports, the high points in a legend's career are remembered more than anything else.

its forgotten because that Sixers team is one of the 10 best in NBA history.

:wtb:

How can you possibly forget Mercinary Soulja aka Phyrst Amendment?

i have no idea what you talking about?

No he's not GREAT.

He's very good, He's consistent, he's clutch, but he's not a GREAT offensive player. Dudes throw the word "Great" around way too much.

Like I said, Shaq, Kobe, Dirk, Nash, and Kidd are GREAT offensive players. Those guys are clearly on another level offensively. Duncan is on that tier just below them.

Duncan is a GREAT defensive player, he's GREAT all around player, but I've never seen him as GREAT offensive player, especially when compared to the best offensive players in the league.
no breh, you are not going to do this. You are absolutely NOT going to do this.

Tim Duncan was a GREAT offensive player. He wasnt as effective as Shaq with his scoring, but the guy was a GREAT offensive player. If he was able to take 19-20 shots a game, his scoring numbers would be higher. Instead the Spurs had a balanced offense and he put up points.

I mean this is a shocking statement.

Barkley is 6'4 tops, which makes what he did in the NBA even more crazy...

When you have no offensive game, like a Rodman, you can specialize and put all of your energy in playing D, which he was a beast at....

no breh, no!

Barkley didnt try on defense and was proud of it. I repeat, HE DIDNT TRY ON DEFENSE AND WAS PROUD OF IT!

Stop caping him.

I didnt say Barkley had to be a great defender, just decent. He WOULDNT do that.

The same could have been said about Pau Gasol too, but I'd wouldn't say he was a GREAT offensive player either.

:dahell:

a)Duncan won titles as the centerpiece of an offense. Gasol never did.

b) Gasol is/was a great offensive player too. NOt as great as Duncan, but his passing, ability to space the floor, back to the basket game all make a great offensive player.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not only did the goat never lost in the finals
his team is the only team that reached the mountaintop and were never knocked off or defeated in their title defenses. first 3peat = retirement, 2nd 3peat = retirement.

magic bird wilt russell shaq kobe duncan hakeem all the greatest players had unsuccessful title defenses.

6-0, 6 for 6 in title defenses :lawd:

This is nonsensical. He forfeited his title by not defending it. That's a bytch move and not respected in any sport but somehow Jordan's doing it what makes him great?

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is nonsensical. He forfeited his title by not defending it. That's a bytch move and not respected in any sport but somehow Jordan's doing it what makes him great?

Jordan retired you idiot. How is that a bytch move? I guess Ray Lewis is a bytch for retiring this year?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its forgotten because that Sixers team is one of the 10 best in NBA history.

i have no idea what you talking about?

no breh, you are not going to do this. You are absolutely NOT going to do this.

Tim Duncan was a GREAT offensive player. He wasnt as effective as Shaq with his scoring, but the guy was a GREAT offensive player. If he was able to take 19-20 shots a game, his scoring numbers would be higher. Instead the Spurs had a balanced offense and he put up points.

I mean this is a shocking statement.

no breh, no!

Barkley didnt try on defense and was proud of it. I repeat, HE DIDNT TRY ON DEFENSE AND WAS PROUD OF IT!

Stop caping him.

I didnt say Barkley had to be a great defender, just decent. He WOULDNT do that.

:dahell:

a)Duncan won titles as the centerpiece of an offense. Gasol never did.

b) Gasol is/was a great offensive player too. NOt as great as Duncan, but his passing, ability to space the floor, back to the basket game all make a great offensive player.

We just have different definitions of the word "Great" then. Duncan was NOT on the same level as the other guys a mentioned offensively. It'd be a reach other argue otherwise. If they're GREAT then you can't say Duncan is great either if he's not on their level.

You using the word GREAT too loosely.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We just have different definitions of the word "Great" then. Duncan was NOT on the same level as the other guys a mentioned offensively. It'd be a reach other argue otherwise. If they're GREAT then you can't say Duncan is great either if he's not on their level.

You using the word GREAT too loosely.

a) I never said Duncan was as great of a scorer as Shaq
b) You only see a great offensive player as only scoring.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
it'll be accepted when it becomes true, which is NEVER

nikkas talking about jordan forfeited his title, nikka he was like 40 and even then wasnt he still averagin like 20 ppg??

plus jordan went to COLLEGE unlike that uneducated hoodlum lebronze

lebron wouldn't have even had a sneaker deal before he even put a nba jersey on if it wasnt for jordan

yall nikkas be easy