When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
apcwN27.jpg

name another top 5/top 10 player. maybe even top 15, that ever choked this badly in the game's biggest stage. even kobe's horrific game 6 against the celtics in 08 wasn't something that was carried out thru 6 games. this mothafukka getting outscored by a BENCH player in the finals, but he's "just as good or better" than Jordan. 17.8 against the oldest team in the league, while in his prime, with wade and bosh averaging their season averages :heh:

the goat's 2nd finals appearance averages: 35.8/4.8/6.5

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
I would say Magic in 1984, but even then his numbers werent terrible. Magic just choked in clutch situations.

If Lebron wins like 5 or 6 titles, that wont be a black mark but a big time :mindblown:.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say Magic in 1984, but even then his numbers werent terrible. Magic just choked in clutch situations.

If Lebron wins like 5 or 6 titles, that wont be a black mark but a big time :mindblown:.

word, thats what he needs to enter these kinda conversations. because that was just an epic choke job, not only are you facing the oldest fukkin team in the league, but you talk all that shyt in the summer and come in and your scoring average dips almost 10 points :huhldup:

not like he was facing the bad boy pistons either. it was the fukkin mavs :heh: and then jet terry outscores u for the series? how you gona be the goat when old ass terry outscores u :mjpls:

the goat followed up his 92 finals with an even more impressive video game finals in 93 :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
6 titles >>>>>>>>>>> 1

6-0 in the finals >>>>>>>>>>> 1-2 in the finals

shut the fukk up.

Theres actually some truth to that so I kinda cosign, but looking on a deeper level and when comparing them Bull Finals teams vs them Cavs/Heat teams.... man I dont know. Them Bulls teams where so much better.

We saw that alone without MJ the Bulls could still win 50+ games amd make the playoffs while that Cavs team were a lottery team the next year.

Noe think about if Bron had a stacked, like Jordan ans I wont even bring up coaching... just give him a Pippen and an elite PF :gladbron:

Dude would prolly be in the finals for like 12 years straight and prolly would win atleast 6-8 trophies

{Not knocking MJ, cuz he prolly wouldve have 8 rings if he never left for baseball)

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
ohh so you don't know and you're calling people idiots :ohhh:

What we do know is that Bron did go to a team in the East that already had a star player.

I don't really blame em, BUT it can't be ignored :manny:

Pay no attention to joe . Something wrong with his medulla oblongata

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres actually some truth to that so I kinda cosign, but looking on a deeper level and when comparing them Bull Finals teams vs them Cavs/Heat teams.... man I dont know. Them Bulls teams where so much better.

We saw that alone without MJ the Bulls could still win 50+ games amd make the playoffs while that Cavs team were a lottery team the next year.

Noe think about if Bron had a stacked, like Jordan ans I wont even bring up coaching... just give him a Pippen and an elite PF :gladbron:

Dude would prolly be in the finals for like 12 years straight and prolly would win atleast 6-8 trophies

{Not knocking MJ, cuz he prolly wouldve have 8 rings if he never left for baseball)
The Bulls team without Jordan was much better than a team with Wade and Bosh?? :dahell:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on here do desperate LeBron stans try to "look past" rings. It's absurd. "But But winning a ring is on the team, stats, passing vision, efficiency" look that shyt is all irrelevant if you ain't winning..and considering Bron choked in 2 finals and cost his teams 2 rings already...just stop. Every great basketball mind from Phil Jackson, Michael Jordan, etc. have placed rings as the standard that separates great players from one another. People remember MJ winning 6, Magic winning 5 et. So stop trying to force his legacy and change the "winning" standard. Many players sacrificed personal stats and accomplishments to win rings.

Basically until Bron adds multiple rings, shut the hell up.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:pachaha: At this thread...

I swear cats are prisoners of the moment...

Let Lebron get at least 3 rings before we even start the conversation.

He is a super athletic talented basketball player.. But he just doesn't seem as as headstrong as Jordan or even Kobe in that regard...

He is 1-2 in NBA Finals.... Has Jordan ever lost a Finals matchup?

When you start talking greatest of all time, Regular Season stats means nothing to me especially in a era where you can't even hand check a dude..

I think how Lebron plays if he leaves Miami, or after Bosh or Wade is gone (which could be soon if they lose to the Spurs) will determine where to place him...

But I'm still baffled by the fact that people still put him ahead of Kobe..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Bulls team without Jordan was much better than a team with Wade and Bosh?? :dahell:

Yes.... Wade.... been looking shakey the past 2 years, hell if he was as great as advertised him and Bosh alone with a struggling Bron and a weak bench shouldve been enough to beat the Mavs.

Oakley/Rodman would be too much for Bosh

Pippen prolly wouldve shut Wade down (peeps forget Pippen had great D & most cases would play on star players on opposing teams)

them the Bulls role players wouldve just had their way with the Heats.

Though it may be a bit more closer to even with those first 3 champ Bulls teams but no way in hell with the latter 3

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.... Wade.... been looking shakey the past 2 years, hell if he was as great as advertised him and Bosh alone with a struggling Bron and a weak bench shouldve been enough to beat the Mavs.

Oakley/Rodman would be too much for Bosh

Pippen prolly wouldve shut Wade down (peeps forget Pippen had great D & most cases would play on star players on opposing teams)

them the Bulls role players wouldve just had their way with the Heats.

Though it may be a bit more closer to even with those first 3 champ Bulls teams but no way in hell with the latter 3
Wade averaged 25.5 in 2011. That's much higher than Scottie's best season.

Add the fact that the 2011 Mavs were not as good as any of those teams the Bulls faced in the finals, and :shaq2:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
apcwN27.jpg

name another top 5/top 10 player. maybe even top 15, that ever choked this badly in the game's biggest stage. even kobe's horrific game 6 against the celtics in 08 wasn't something that was carried out thru 6 games. this mothafukka getting outscored by a BENCH player in the finals, but he's "just as good or better" than Jordan. 17.8 against the oldest team in the league, while in his prime, with wade and bosh averaging their season averages :heh:

the goat's 2nd finals appearance averages: 35.8/4.8/6.5

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Not only was he out scored by Jason Terry.....Bron averaged 44 minutes a game :dead:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Championships are overrated. Pat Ewing > Barkley

Honestly Lebronson surpassed Kike J a few years ago

If the 98 Bulls or MJ from any year played Lebron, Bron would dwarf MJ. He'd be blocking all his shots, dunkin on him, posting him, etc.