When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Never saw Jordan leave Chicago cause he couldn't beat bird or Isiah in the playoffsNever saw Jordan lose 2 , hell even 1 NBA finals

Jordan defense better

Jordan jumper better

And Jordan mind game better

All lebron has is strength

Stop comparing Jordan to anyone..Jordan sailing on the clouds while everyone else is trailing below

You are an idiot..

Stop talkin about Jordan never had to leave Chicago you fukkin clown. That was a different era prior to real free agency. He didn't have to leave a big city like Chicago because they put the pieces around him that eventually helped him win those titles..

fukkin idiot.

All the other shyt you posted is not even worth responding too.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are an idiot..

Stop talkin about Jordan never had to leave Chicago you fukkin clown. That was a different era prior to real free agency. He didn't have to leave a big city like Chicago because they put the pieces around him that eventually helped him win those titles..

fukkin idiot.

All the other shyt you posted is not even worth responding too.

Clearly he's talking about the years before he won a title. His frustrations in not beating Isiah or Bird didn't cause him to bounce.

PSIEGE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its always the stupid people calling those with facts/knowledge "stupid"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jordan wanted to leave the Bulls. I thought that been known.

He wanted to play for the Clippers, iirc.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word, I don't have time to be typin up all that bullshyt..

I give a couple of reasons why you are a dumb ass for makin a dumb ass post an keep it movin :youngsabo:

Word, you're just gonna ignore points you don't like and take the time to respond to people by typing words like "idiot" and "stupid". :ehh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apcwN27.jpg

name another top 5/top 10 player. maybe even top 15, that ever choked this badly in the game's biggest stage. even kobe's horrific game 6 against the celtics in 08 wasn't something that was carried out thru 6 games. this mothafukka getting outscored by a BENCH player in the finals, but he's "just as good or better" than Jordan. 17.8 against the oldest team in the league, while in his prime, with wade and bosh averaging their season averages :heh:

the goat's 2nd finals appearance averages: 35.8/4.8/6.5

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: