When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Never saw Jordan leave Chicago cause he couldn't beat bird or Isiah in the playoffs

Never saw Jordan lose 2 , hell even 1 NBA finals

Jordan defense better

Jordan jumper better

And Jordan mind game better

All lebron has is strength

Stop comparing Jordan to anyone..Jordan sailing on the clouds while everyone else is trailing below

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this, if Lebron was born first, and played in the 80s-90s and Jordan played now.

And they were the exact same players, putting up the exact same stats

The people calling us crazy for saying Lebron is on par or better than Jordan now, would be calling us crazy for saying Jordan was better than Lebron if their eras were reversed.

for a lot of y'all it's nostalgia. I understand. It's hard to admit when someone new is better than someone from your child hood. It took me ever to accept that certain rappers of the last decade where better than certain rappers I listened to in the 90s.

stop

just stop please

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I think the reception Lebron got was getting a little more heat than MJ when he first entered the league lol (no pun intended). Lebrons whole career has been unprecedented in my eyes. Imagine being a young kid and having that pressure and actually growing into what Lebron has become. I wont get ahead of myself but Im already impressed with how hes been able to succeed and how hes handled himself under constant scrutiny. He couldve easily fukked up (on or off the court) as many before him have (under less pressure i might add) but his made it this far and is on the rise still :wow:

Well lebron was marketed as the future greatest ever before he even play a game so of course he would have the greatest scrutiny ever. Like I said that comes with being the best. Jordan didn't come out of unc as what was supposed to be the greatest ever, when he got to that point without proving it he was heavily scrutinized but when he proved it he reaped the rewards of it, the same way that lebron is.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Never saw Jordan leave Chicago cause he couldn't beat bird or Isiah in the playoffs

Never saw Jordan lose 2 , hell even 1 NBA finals

Jordan defense better

Jordan jumper better

And Jordan mind game better

All lebron has is strength

Stop comparing Jordan to anyone..Jordan sailing on the clouds while everyone else is trailing below

There was a time when people considered Russell to be the GOAT, then Kareem , then Magic, then Jordan. You need to see how people used to talk about Magic when I was a kid.

Different eras have different greats that stick out. Lebron is only 28. He can write his own GOAT story just like other players. Imagine in '91, people comparing Jordan at 28 with what Magic did by 28. We would all be :pacspit: Magic already had 5 titles by that time :heh:

So anytime sometime compares a guy who has about 7 years of good bball left with a guy who finished his career is not a good comparison.

He might win 4,5, or 6 straight titles...he might not.

He might shoot 60% from the field and 45% from 3 in one season...he might not.

39,000 pts. Highest PER ever, most MVPs, all nba first teams....he might not.

He is approaching the Bird benchmark, next is Shaq, Magic, etc. Its best that we just watch year to year and see how things unfold.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Well lebron was marketed as the future greatest ever before he even play a game so of course he would have the greatest scrutiny ever. Like I said that comes with being the best. Jordan didn't come out of unc as what was supposed to be the greatest ever, when he got to that point without proving it he was heavily scrutinized but when he proved it he reaped the rewards of it, the same way that lebron is.

No doubt. I wasnt always a Lebron fan either early on. I thought it was ridiculous back in the day to say this kid was gonna be MJ...over time tho, i grew to respect him and his game, and theres no way i could deny what hes been able to accomplish and its even made me think he can take it further and be not only a great player, but a great champion. Thats the difference between him and MJ right now. MJ is that great champion, Bron is trying to blaze his path now.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
People cant accept it cuz he is not better than MJ. At least not yet. But he is closing in on him and if wins a few more titles and another MVP I think the debate will be on then. Though the comparison is legit right now, Bron needs more titles in order to be considered the best to ever do it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
MICHAEL JORDAN AT THE COMPLETION OF HIS 10TH SEASON

Career average at the time: 32.2 pts, 6.3 rebs, 5.9 assts, 2.7 stls, and 1.0 blks on 51.4% FG

3x NBA Champion
3x NBA Finals MVP
3x NBA MVP
1x NBA Defensive Player Of the Year
9x All-Star

vs

LEBRON JAMES IN HIS 10TH SEASON

Career averages: 27.6 pts, 7.3 rebs, 6.9 assts, 1.7 stls, and .8 blks on 49% FG

1x NBA Champion
1x NBA Finals MVP
4x NBA MVP
9x All-Star

FreshAIG my nikka.....I hate it had to be him:snoop:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Career average at the time: 32.2 pts, 6.3 rebs, 5.9 assts, 2.7 stls, and 1.0 blks on 51.4% FG

3x NBA Champion
3x NBA Finals MVP
3x NBA MVP
9x All-Star

vs

1x NBA Champion
1x NBA Finals MVP
4x NBA MVP
9x All-Star

:whew: this should close the thread really

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

3x NBA Champion
3x NBA Finals MVP
3x NBA MVP
9x All-Star

vs

1x NBA Champion
1x NBA Finals MVP
4x NBA MVP
9x All-Star

Those stats are relatively the same and prove basically everything I said in this thread. Jordan is a better scorer/shooter, Lebron is a better all around player.

Only difference between the two is championships, and in a week from now, it could very well be 2 to 3. And Lebron has 1 more MVP than Jordan.

I'm not entirely sure what that proved?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I don't know why people keep comparing them by "years played" instead of age. When Mike was LeBron's age he was still searching for his first ring. That fact puts a huge dent in the "6 rings" argument.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually remember Jordan's first run of rings. Obviously I wasn't an expert but I was watching then. And I've watched numerous videos and games since then as an adult. Thanks to DVDs and NBA TV and Youtube, I've seen lots of Jordan games from the 80s that I never saw live.

In the 80s he wasn't nowhere near as good as he became. He was just an explosive highlight reel. He turned into an all around great player later in his career.

:what: why do cats do this to themselves?? Shut up.