When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One got outplayed by Jason Terry in a 6 game series. Why don't you let Lebron reach Jordan's resume before you start this garbage?

One got outplayed by Jason Terry in a 6 game series. Why don't you let Lebron reach Jordan's resume before you start this garbage?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Its naturally in your decision whether you realize it or not..When youve been told something for 15+ years straight (through marketing) it is gonna affect how you think about it. Maybe not you specifically but many many ppl fall under this. You have the right to the opinion MJ is better, but lets not act like there isnt room for debate with Bron and on the court skills and dominance.

I got an idea, why not compare Bron to anyone and let the niccas game speak for itself. Because YOU comparing BRON to MJ CLEARLY let's us know that YOUR opinion has always been to ride with MJ as the GOAT, because if it wasn't, you would have told us so.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This is the case tho, Lebron was supposed to be the next Jordan since his Junior year in High School, and ppl right off the bat were gonna resent him for that. He also had success fairly early in his career (for a teenager coming in the league). Then he went and moved to Miami and had the whole "decision" debacle, which made ppl hate him even more. Compare this to Jordans entrance in the league (im talking before he played). Yeah he was a good player at UNC but nobody put a burden like replacing someone like Jordan's shoes when he was 18..Ppl gotta realize the factors that go into how ppl make decisions on whether they like an athlete or not. Its not always about the actual play, because there is no way you could front on Brons game.

A lot of that just comes along with being the best and I don't think lebron was truly hated until the decision but I myself understood why he went to Miami and still love his game but he's not Jordan yet, the fact that I'm saying yet shows you how much I respect his game.

But like I asked the other dude what has lebron DONE to say he's better than Jordan?

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's 28... Who knows how he would develop. Lebron went to Hakeem Olajuwon to work on posting up. He displayed some of it in the pacer series.

"It appears LeBron James is finally getting serious about his post game.

While holding a charity event Monday in Ohio aimed at keeping kids in school until high school graduation, James revealed he’d been in school himself -- getting an education in how to play in the post from Hakeem Olajuwon.
"
Hakeem Olajuwon schools LeBron James - Heat Index Blog - ESPN

:heh: nikka are you serious. you responded to me with a weak ass article.

i dont care if lebron had one ok game in the post.

jordon dominated every game in the post.

yall nikkas seriously was impressed by that weak ass shyt.

you nikkas are bafoons

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 30. I watched Jordan growing up. Lebron has better court vision. He sees everything. It's uncanny.

he sees everything alright.

i never forget when he was scred to shoot against the celtics.

nikka was passing the ball to mo williams and varajoe in the clutch :russ:

that nikka had double digit turnovers :russ:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm 30. I watched Jordan growing up. Lebron has better court vision. He sees everything. It's uncanny.

:comeon: you were 15 when mike played his last game in a bulls uniform and 7 when he won his 1st title you might of saw games but you weren't old enough to understand them

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I got an idea, why not compare Bron to anyone and let the niccas game speak for itself. Because YOU comparing BRON to MJ CLEARLY let's us know that YOUR opinion has always been to ride with MJ as the GOAT, because if it wasn't, you would have told us so.

MJ gets the comparison because i think the majority consider him the GOAT, some may like him solely for his on court play but IMO i think there are also a lot of outside factors that go into ppl coming to that conclusion (things other than just on court play).

And yes, as for all time player, taking into account Jordan finished his career with 6 rings and accumulated all the accolades that he did, i think i would put him atop that list if ppl were really forcing me to choose 1 player like that. Thats something that i really dont do tho. The reason being, you have players like Lebron and Kobe and going even before MJ, dominant players, that may not have the titles, but had the physical skillset where they could dominate. Wilt was a monster, and lost to Bill Russell year in and year out (another dominant player of his era, obviously). It really is tough for me to land on 1 player like that. But i know im gonna enjoy watching a guy like Lebron do his thing for years to come because we've never seen a player like this and he is reaching maturity now (had his best season, chance at a title), hes coming into his own, and even with all hes accomplished already (individual awards) plenty more is yet to come...

ight im done lol

edit: Btw i coulda took you the Bill Russell route and said he has more rings but neither your or i saw him play live...I bet you that most old timers out there that saw both would give Russell the nod over MJ.