When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka mj scored 51 points a age 38.

i gurantee you will never see bron do that cause he relies mostly on athleticism

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
:shaq2: Bron dont get those calls because of his size. If anything the refs let a lot go when Lebron attacks the rim.

And that is an abnormal amount of FTAs to FGAs even for a superstar...dude shot under 50% from the field that year and averaged 37 and was 3/28 for the entire season behind the 3 pt line :rudy:

Jordan has been so gassed up by the media for so long ppl just roll with it and act like Jordan never missed a shot :heh:

You do REALIZE that it's niccas that POST in here that are in there 30s, and watched dude for the better part of his career. I used to watch dude PLAY on WGN, ESPN is for the HIGHLIGHTS only smh. You niccas is DESPERATE and THIRSTY. If Jordan is an ESPN product, what are the rest of the players that are on ESPN?

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Bruh Jordan was won pretty much every award the nba has it was an on court thing. nikkas who love basketball ofcourse is gonna love Jordan he's maybe the best player ever. His shoes blew up because he was marketble but don't try 2 take away from his game because his shoes are popular.

:snoop:

Did you really miss the point of that post?

I stated Jordan was a GREAT player, one of the tops all time...but the love for Jordan goes beyond just basketball so ppl let that interfere with judging players games..Its only natural, Jordan was probly a hero and maybe even a father figure for some of these dudes that go to war for him like theres no debating or comparing skill for skill what these players are able to do/have done. Thats just ridiculous and it shows the closed mind of ppl because they dont want their "heroes" spot to be taken by a guy like Lebron. Theres no way you can watch what Lebron does on the court and not think "dam i dont think ive ever seen anyone dominate in this way before". Otherwise youre lying to yourself to cover some kind of hurt :manny:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rebounding, passing, faster, stronger, equal defender, smarter with better court vision.[/QUOTE

:deadrose: at you thinking this nikka smarter than jordon.

mj was more quick. dribling and driving.

if lebron is faster its not by that much

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody answer me this. will lebron every dominate a game without athletism./ like i said jordon scored 51 points at age 38

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Im talking bout Jordan

the reason ppl revere Jordan like they do is because of the way he was marketed and his shoes...He was a GREAT player but the love is more than just a basketball (on the court) thing

Ppl dont wanna see that cus then theyre admitting how feminine they are. Jordan was the first to have a shoe that blew up like THAT

Also people in general nowadays are less likely to give props to someone that is transcending their "old favorites"..its just the way it is

I already answered that, part of why Jordan was that marketable was because he was that good on the court.

I do agree with the last part tho people don't wanna give people their just due because of old favorites but this is not the case here, lebron has not surpassed Michael Jordan. He is a great player, so great that this convo can't just be laughed of like if I was to say Paul pierce was better than Jordan or something but if he ever surpass Jordan I will be the first to say so and yes he has all the tools to do so but he has to do it first.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Rebounding, passing, faster, stronger, equal defender, smarter with better court vision.
The bolded is untrue...and the rebounding and passing gap is not as much as yall are making it out to be

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
word....

:rudy:

the media got you gassed

the reason ppl revere Jordan like they do is because of the way he was marketed and his shoes...He was a GREAT player but the love is more than just a basketball (on the court) thing

Ppl dont wanna see that cus then theyre admitting how feminine they are. Jordan was the first to have a shoe that blew up like THAT
What about all of the FANS that have been WATCHING BBALL since the 50s-60s-70s-80s that say the same thing about MJ? Are they DELUSIONAL? Was there an ESPN around then to dilute their view of GREAT players? We're they standing in line for a pair of JORDAN'S??? So let me get this straight, MJ is only as GOOD as his SHOES, that's your logic? :childplease:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and all i know if you compare lebrons greatest games to jordon, theres no comparison

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You do REALIZE that it's niccas that POST in here that are in there 30s, and watched dude for the better part of his career. I used to watch dude PLAY on WGN, ESPN is for the HIGHLIGHTS only smh. You niccas is DESPERATE and THIRSTY. If Jordan is an ESPN product, what are the rest of the players that are on ESPN?

So you're 30+ and still have poor reading comprehension and have a hard time getting your point across clearly :why:

The media is more than just ESPN and you watching highlights. The media includes endorsements and such, that don't have anything to do with on court playing ability. There was very smart marketing strategies employed to capitalized on the craze at the time.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
So you're 30+ and still have poor reading comprehension and have a hard time getting your point across clearly :why:

The media is more than just ESPN and you watching highlights. The media includes endorsements and such, that don't have anything to do with on court playing ability. There was very smart marketing strategies employed to capitalized on the craze at the time.
:heh:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:snoop:

Did you really miss the point of that post?

I stated Jordan was a GREAT player, one of the tops all time...but the love for Jordan goes beyond just basketball so ppl let that interfere with judging players games..Its only natural, Jordan was probly a hero and maybe even a father figure for some of these dudes that go to war for him like theres no debating or comparing skill for skill what these players are able to do/have done. Thats just ridiculous and it shows the closed mind of ppl because they dont want their "heroes" spot to be taken by a guy like Lebron. Theres no way you can watch what Lebron does on the court and not think "dam i dont think ive ever seen anyone dominate in this way before". Otherwise youre lying to yourself to cover some kind of hurt :manny:

Like I said earlier I'm a huge Kobe Stan, probably one of the biggest ones on this forum. I use 2 root against mj but as a fan of basketball I love his game. I'm telling you the nikka got so much praise of the court because he was so good on the court. Don't act like lebron wasn't marketed almost the same as Jordan for the generation under us like Jordan was for us.