When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
this nikka jordon used to score 63 points in playoff games.

fukk outta here

You mean ONCE?

Don't act like that was a regular occurrence.

Post season careers Lebron is 28, 8 and 7. Jordan is 33, 6 and 5. And Jordan averaged 5 more shots per game. Jordan only scored more cause that was his main role on the team. If Lebron had to score 50, he would score 50. But he passes more cause he's great at getting his teammates involved. That's why he takes less shots than Jordan.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
What about all of the FANS that have been WATCHING BBALL since the 50s-60s-70s-80s that say the same thing about MJ? Are they DELUSIONAL? Was there an ESPN around then to dilute their view of GREAT players? We're they standing in line for a pair of JORDAN'S??? So let me get this straight, MJ is only as GOOD as his SHOES, that's your logic? :childplease:

:rudy: Those ppl are actually more likely to choose Magic, Kareem, and older players rather than Jordan. If you took a survey I bet you'd be surprised. I know plenty of older ppl that choose Magic over MJ still.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:
How would someone know that?

if you look at brons game today, you can clearly see he relies mostly on athleticism. at this stage in brons career. jordon had already mastered the low and high post. and his shot was already automatic.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
So you're 30+ and still have poor reading comprehension and have a hard time getting your point across clearly :why:

The media is more than just ESPN and you watching highlights. The media includes endorsements and such, that don't have anything to do with on court playing ability. There was very smart marketing strategies employed to capitalized on the craze at the time.

Nicca, I never even HAD a pair of Jordan's in school, matter of fact i didnt get my first pair until my 20s. I understand where you are coming but I disagree, it isn't rocket science man. Wheaties, shoes, movies, commercials, etc. that shyt comes from POPULARITY, MARKETABILITY and his POWER in SPONSORING various products. We not talking about that nicca, we talking about the HIS GAME, period. 6 for 6 NBA titles, countless accolades, never broke down during the finals. The finals was his showcase, his stats speaks for themselves.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:rudy: Those ppl are actually more likely to choose Magic, Kareem, and older players rather than Jordan. If you took a survey I bet you'd be surprised. I know plenty of older ppl that choose Magic over MJ still.

Kareem>>>>>mj. Magic not so much tho. I'm not an older nikka tho.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I already answered that, part of why Jordan was that marketable was because he was that good on the court.

I do agree with the last part tho people don't wanna give people their just due because of old favorites but this is not the case here, lebron has not surpassed Michael Jordan. He is a great player, so great that this convo can't just be laughed of like if I was to say Paul pierce was better than Jordan or something but if he ever surpass Jordan I will be the first to say so and yes he has all the tools to do so but he has to do it first.

This is the case tho, Lebron was supposed to be the next Jordan since his Junior year in High School, and ppl right off the bat were gonna resent him for that. He also had success fairly early in his career (for a teenager coming in the league). Then he went and moved to Miami and had the whole "decision" debacle, which made ppl hate him even more. Compare this to Jordans entrance in the league (im talking before he played). Yeah he was a good player at UNC but nobody put a burden like replacing someone like Jordan's shoes when he was 18..Ppl gotta realize the factors that go into how ppl make decisions on whether they like an athlete or not. Its not always about the actual play, because there is no way you could front on Brons game.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

It's common sense that a lot of people ride with MAGIC, KAREEM, OSCAR, BILL, LARRY, KOBE, LEBRON over Jordan. It's called OPINION, but we can only go off of what we saw on the court, not by some highlights or a pair of patent leather shoes

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean ONCE?

Don't act like that was a regular occurrence.

Post season careers Lebron is 28, 8 and 7. Jordan is 33, 6 and 5.

i dont know what to tell you breh.

maybe you should do your homework on jordon.

this nikka averaged 30 and 11 in the 1991 finals but yal claims brons court vision is so much higher :russ:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
#1 pick said lebrons post game is better than mikes :pachaha: the more he posts you can tell he never saw mj play he exposes himself every rip

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
if you look at brons game today, you can clearly see he relies mostly on athleticism. at this stage in brons career. jordon had already mastered the low and high post. and his shot was already automatic.
He's 28... Who knows how he would develop. Lebron went to Hakeem Olajuwon to work on posting up. He displayed some of it in the pacer series.

"It appears LeBron James is finally getting serious about his post game.

While holding a charity event Monday in Ohio aimed at keeping kids in school until high school graduation, James revealed he’d been in school himself -- getting an education in how to play in the post from Hakeem Olajuwon.
"
Hakeem Olajuwon schools LeBron James - Heat Index Blog - ESPN

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Nicca, I never even HAD a pair of Jordan's in school, matter of fact i didnt get my first pair until my 20s. I understand where you are coming but I disagree, it isn't rocket science man. Wheaties, shoes, movies, commercials, etc. that shyt comes from POPULARITY, MARKETABILITY and his POWER in SPONSORING various products. We not talking about that nicca, we talking about the HIS GAME, period. 6 for 6 NBA titles, countless accolades, never broke down during the finals. The finals was his showcase, his stats speaks for themselves.

Its naturally in your decision whether you realize it or not..When youve been told something for 15+ years straight (through marketing) it is gonna affect how you think about it. Maybe not you specifically but many many ppl fall under this. You have the right to the opinion MJ is better, but lets not act like there isnt room for debate with Bron and on the court skills and dominance.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
i dont know what to tell you breh.

maybe you should do your homework on jordon.

this nikka averaged 30 and 11 in the 1991 finals but yal claims brons court vision is so much higher :russ:

I'm 30. I watched Jordan growing up. Lebron has better court vision. He sees everything. It's uncanny.