When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Everybody know Jordan got all the calls, it's part of being a superstar. Just like Duncan, lebron, Kobe and many more.

:shaq2: Bron dont get those calls because of his size. If anything the refs let a lot go when Lebron attacks the rim.

And that is an abnormal amount of FTAs to FGAs even for a superstar...dude shot under 50% from the field that year and averaged 37 and was 3/28 for the entire season behind the 3 pt line :rudy:

Jordan has been so gassed up by the media for so long ppl just roll with it and act like Jordan never missed a shot :heh:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:shaq2: Bron dont get those calls because of his size. If anything the refs let a lot go when Lebron attacks the rim.

And that is an abnormal amount of FTAs to FGAs even for a superstar...dude shot under 50% from the field that year and averaged 37 :rudy:

nikka born get damn near every call, what are you watching. Bron gets away with the most offensive fouls in league history.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
nikka born get damn near every call, what are you watching. Bron gets away with the most offensive fouls in league history.

word....

:rudy:

the media got you gassed

the reason ppl revere Jordan like they do is because of the way he was marketed and his shoes...He was a GREAT player but the love is more than just a basketball (on the court) thing

Ppl dont wanna see that cus then theyre admitting how feminine they are. Jordan was the first to have a shoe that blew up like THAT

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron is a better passer, rebounder, faster, stronger and a higher B-ball IQ

you nikka reall underestimating jordons athleticism?

this nikka was a athletic freak. dont forfet this nikka dunked from the freethrow line.

although lebron might be physically stronger. jordon was strong as shyt finishing.

imo jordon was also a better finisher at the rim. this nikka would reverse his layup out of anywhere and still make it.

it kills me that yall nikkas act like jordon was weak as fukk.

jordons whole offensive arsenal was miles ahead of lebron, this nikka litterly can beat you in every way

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What has lebron done 2 say he's better than Kobe.

4 MVPs to 1 for starters.

And he's better than Kobe at everything except jump shooting. Passing, rebounding, scoring, BBIQm, defense, he's better than Kobe in literally every part of basketball except jump shooting and dribbling

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets not even get on the Finesse in jordons game.

lebrons game is ugly as shyt to me

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
word....

:rudy:

the media got you gassed

the reason ppl revere Jordan like they do is because of the way he was marketed and his shoes...He was a GREAT player but the love is more than just a basketball (on the court) thing

Ppl dont wanna see that cus then theyre admitting how feminine they are. Jordan was the first to have a shoe that blew up like THAT

Bruh Jordan was won pretty much every award the nba has it was an on court thing. nikkas who love basketball ofcourse is gonna love Jordan he's maybe the best player ever. His shoes blew up because he was marketble but don't try 2 take away from his game because his shoes are popular.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
you nikka reall underestimating jordons athleticism?

this nikka was a athletic freak. dont forfet this nikka dunked from the freethrow line.

although lebron might be physically stronger. jordon was strong as shyt finishing.

imo jordon was also a better finisher at the rim. this nikka would reverse his layup out of anywhere and still make it.

it kills me that yall nikkas act like jordon was weak as fukk.

jordons whole offensive arsenal was miles ahead of lebron, this nikka litterly can beat you in every way

You act like I said Jordan is trash. Jordan, to me, is the second best player of all time. I just think Lebron is slightly superior. Just slightly, as far as an all around player.

Nobody taking away from Jordan's athleticism.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Nope just something I see with my own eyes. He goes 2 the hole a lot and burrows over people and get favorable calls, not saying nothing is wrong with it he's a superstar.

Im talking bout Jordan

Also people in general nowadays are less likely to give props to someone that is transcending their "old favorites"..its just the way it is

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like I said Jordan is trash. Jordan, to me, is the second best player of all time. I just think Lebron is slightly superior. Just slightly, as far as an all around player.

Nobody taking away from Jordan's athleticism.

superior at what tho?

the only thing you can really say is passing, but jordon looked to dominate every game

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
4 MVPs to 1 for starters.

And he's better than Kobe at everything except jump shooting. Passing, rebounding, scoring, BBIQm, defense, he's better than Kobe in literally every part of basketball except jump shooting and dribbling

Let me start by saying lebron bbiq is very overrated. Y'all keep saying attributes that make him better. I'm saying what has he DONE to merit this convo. I'll give you the 4 mvps to one but Kobe has 2 final mvps to one and one of only 5 players in league history with at least 5 rings and multiple final mvps.