When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
LMAO I love Jordan fans. They really just make up shyt as they go bro

I'm that big of a mj fan but I love his game. I'm a huss Kobe Stan been that way since like 98. But Jordan's vision was criminally underrated he could've lead the league in assist but it would've hurt his game.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm that big of a mj fan but I love his game. I'm a huss Kobe Stan been that way since like 98. But Jordan's vision was criminally underrated he could've lead the league in assist but it would've hurt his game.

:deadmanny:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
That's a media given award. It doesn't matter nor does it count since it is not a scientific measure. It's writers choosing who they like most looking at stat sheets.

Ok so let me ask you this, what has lebron done 2 merit you saying he's better than Jordan?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ok so let me ask you this, what has lebron done 2 merit you saying he's better than Jordan?

PnR defense, man defense, post defense, he is not as good as MJ on off the ball defense but he's great at it, he can anchor a defense from the perimeter. Only a few defenders in NBA history can do that from the perimeter and he is one of them. His BBIQ, his attention to detail, his ability and size to defend four positions and a very good or elite mark. He is not an elite PG man defender or an elite PF defender but he's very good defensively at both and can spot defend centers with his size. Lebron's genetics makes him freakish but his BBIQ, work ethic, and attention to detail makes him the best perimeter defender I've seen in the NBA without an defensive anchor in the middle like Duncan, Deke, etc.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Use all the smileys you want but why would the best scorer on the floor be forcing assist. Ever since Jordan was drafted he's been the best scorer on his team and can create his own shot as good as anyone in history don't mean he was lacking in court vision at all. Lebron was marketed as a pass first player so that's how he is looked at but Jordan is a better passer than lebron

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
These niccas OBSESSED with replacing MJ. They never choose anyone else to compare their favorite player to BUT mike, which is a clear revelation of how they feel about him.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
youre about to make a lotta people mad with that OP, half these fatherless homos look up to Jordan as a father man, how are you gonna tell them the truth about another man being better than their father? they aint tryna hear that after they been slobbin on jordan the past 2 decades

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
PnR defense, man defense, post defense, he is not as good as MJ on off the ball defense but he's great at it, he can anchor a defense from the perimeter. Only a few defenders in NBA history can do that from the perimeter and he is one of them. His BBIQ, his attention to detail, his ability and size to defend four positions and a very good or elite mark. He is not an elite PG man defender or an elite PF defender but he's very good defensively at both and can spot defend centers with his size. Lebron's genetics makes him freakish but his BBIQ, work ethic, and attention to detail makes him the best perimeter defender I've seen in the NBA without an defensive anchor in the middle like Duncan, Deke, etc.

And you really think that makes him better than Jordan, the nikka could barely hold Paul George. Lebron is not guarding a legit four without him being at a disadvantage. At one point Kenyon Martin was guarding from 2 guards all the way up 2 centers, I guess that makes him an all time great 2.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Yeah Jordan's bbiq was miles ahead of lebrons. It's a reason Jordan was 6-0 in the finals. No way Jordan woulda let a 40 year old Jason Kidd and Jason terry stick on him for 1 second in the finals. Just because he average more assist maybe, I haven't checked the numbers don't mean he was a smarter player at all.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Its funny how ppl wanna say the league/refs are cheating for Lebron in these playoffs but nobodys gonna mention Jordan shooting nearly 1,000 FTs in a single season on 2,000 shot attempts :rudy:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Its funny how ppl wanna say the league/refs are cheating for Lebron in these playoffs but nobodys gonna mention Jordan shooting nearly 1,000 FTs in a single season on 2,000 shot attempts :rudy:

Everybody know Jordan got all the calls, it's part of being a superstar. Just like Duncan, lebron, Kobe and many more.