When will black people; especially major celebrities boycott twitter and call out Musk?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Shut your bootlicking ass up.

Hopefully Musk is ruined as a result of his racism.

Are these folks bootlickers too?

They are the most woke, performative Pro-Blackkity, social justice talking activists. Yet they are on the Colonizers Social Media page.

Don't you have to pay for a Blue Check now?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
That is a reason to boycott Elon not twitter.
Elon does his encouragement of anti Blackness on Twitter. It's the epicenter of mainstream racism today directly due to his decisious as CEO.

Also, boycotting Elon would mean boycotting anything related to him, including Tesla, Twitter, Starlink, and SpaceX.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most people including Black people aren't on Twitter/X. You calling out like 10% of the 5% of the population that's on there.
I read a study from less than a decade ago that said black people make up 40% of Twitter. Black folks not using the app would do something, not sure what though.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they’ve been deliberately posting right wing content on my timeline even though I don’t follow them. I immediately block them but the site has become more racist and far right and hard to ignore
That "For you" section is damn near 4 Ch@n levels of racist trolls the minute you step into it. I mean full on....Anti Black, Anti Jew, Anti Indian, Anti Asian and Anti Women.

Musk has it geared directly to his taste now. That "For You" is literally "For Him"

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ever since they killed our leaders we’re scared to consistently face perpetrators of injustice … I’m tired of being afraid …

On the other hand if we say anything cacs will support it out of spite …

Let it die a natural death …

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not sure why anyone would expect all people that identify as black to all of the sudden collectively boycott twitter.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yall have been crying about Elon Musk for years. What has that done?
What will people "calling him out" accomplish? The people that don't like him already don't fukk with him. He's been called racist, alt-right etc.

Ninjas love twitter and social media so you know a boycott ain't happening. Don't support him or his products.

Saturn7 defending a white supremacist as usual.

:russell:

Useless ass Black conservatives.

:russell:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I’ve officially quit the platform and I’m definitely not posting there anymore

People will say we not as powerful as Jews but our voice especially with major black celebrities calling Musk out will definitely do something.

He’s openly posting anti black racist shyt so when will he be called out?
Just as soon rappers and entertainers call out non-black folks without using terms like "industry" or illuminate". :manny: In other words, no one will say shyt and Elon is well aware of it.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Never lol. We're a goofball feminine community that will never stand on its own. Doesn't matter how racist against us others are, it will just make us want to integrate with (submit to) them more.
Type of angry black man :duck: BS is this? :rudy:
At this moment almost all of the major black media platforms are discussing Kat Williams as if it's a matter of life and death. Meanwhile, the world's wealthiest person is propagating the worst kind of anti-black propaganda to an audience of millions of people and there's barely a peep. Let that sink in. We need to get our priorities right as a people. There's a very real and obvious agenda being pushed to soften millions of people up to the idea that black people should go back to being second-class citizens. An agenda that pushes the idea that any high-status position held by a black person is the result of DEI programs and not by the merits of our hard work. An agenda that pushes the idea that having black people in high-status positions is a detriment because of "low IQ scores". Think about where this all leads. It leads to something worse than Jim Crow and pre-Reconstruction. That's where we're headed if this keeps up. We need serious black voices now more than ever.
You all do the same thing with black entertainers when you entertain the notion that they got dikked down literally to get to where they are. Got a 100 page thread right now on some BS said by a bitter ass 2000s era comedian who's feels that Kevin Hart took his spot. Nikka told you Harvey Weinstein asked to suck him off and in all the exposures of Weinstein, none of them pointed to some gay ish :camby:. Katt out here slandering black men PUBLICLY for the whole world to see and hear and y'all :popcorn: :banderas: :yes: about it. :mjlol: