When will black people; especially major celebrities boycott twitter and call out Musk?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Y'all come in here with these bytch made comments trying to conflate 2 separate issues.

Delineation and embracing our own ethnicity has nothing to do with cac racism.

So this disgusting c00n feels that in a conversation about why Blacks appear to be adverse to combating or boycotting racist and powerful white supremacist organizations and individuals that the fact that so many Blacks are more than open and even appear to be giddy to shyt on other Black folks shouldn't be brought up. True, dikkeating Sambo. NOBODY has an issue with Black Americans delineating themselves. People have a problem when their using #hashtag groups like "FBA" (which was started by a grifting conman) as a tool of division amongst Black folk. 75% of this c00n's posts are shytting on Black folk. I hope y'all see what this fakkit is doing in here.

@HarlemHottie
@kingofnyc
@Astroslik
@Bunchy Carter
@UpNext
@parallax

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
A lot of our black people in power save all their hate and anger for other black folks. I mean it might sound silly, but Diddy is able to coordinate blowing up kid Cudi car lol but imagine if that was turned towards people who wish to harm black folks as a whole. If these people with power and money can put out fukking action movie style hits on folks, why aren't they touching people that it would really help a lot of people to touch? I don't expect Diddy to be a savior lol but just making a point.

Just know if shyt really hits the fan in this country, all the black celebs that black folks spend all their energy and time obsessing about are using their money and power and getting the fukk out of here ASAP. They aren't saving you nikka, you're on your own.

Suge Knight was the only one :wow:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just know if shyt really hits the fan in this country, all the black celebs that black folks spend all their energy and time obsessing about are using their money and power and getting the fukk out of here ASAP. They aren't saving you nikka, you're on your own.
:ohhh: You just said what many black posters have said they will do if the Republicans/ALT-Right are elected. They will use their money and power to get out of America . :hubie:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So this disgusting c00n feels that in a conversation about why Blacks appear to be adverse to combating or boycotting racist and powerful white supremacist organizations and individuals that the fact that so many Blacks are more than open and even appear to be giddy to shyt on other Black folks shouldn't be brought up. True, dikkeating Sambo. NOBODY has an issue with Black Americans delineating themselves. People have a problem when their using #hashtag groups like "FBA" (which was started by a grifting conman) as a tool of division amongst Black folk. 75% of this c00n's posts are shytting on Black folk. I hope y'all see what this fakkit is doing in here.

@HarlemHottie
@kingofnyc
@Astroslik
@Bunchy Carter
@UpNext
@parallax
You smelly broke indian. Why are you in black folk business ayush? Dusty ashy indian deadbeat
father hasn’t hugged his child since 2023

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I don't have a clue what I'd be boycotting.

I don't use Twitter

And I'm confused, if you find twitter racist why be on there?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Saturn7 defending a white supremacist as usual.

:russell:

Useless ass Black conservatives.

:russell:
How am I defending Musk? I said crying and complaining online about him being racist/don't like Black people is fukking useless. Folks have been doing this for the past 6 years and what has happened??

Has Elon been shutdown? NO

Because none of y'all have the power to shut him down. I said I don't support him or his shytty products. But because I don't wallow in weakness and victimhood like y'all do I'm defending him?

I even posted a list of woke hypocrites who cry about Musk buy yet still use the platform that he owns. Some even have Blue checks. Which you have to pay for now. So who is really supporting the White Supremacist you crybaby?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

nah, he let the people who had a blue check previously keep them unless he personally targeted them like he did the NYtimes