When will black people; especially major celebrities boycott twitter and call out Musk?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Imagine the likes of lebron, Dave Chapelle, and other big names taking a stand against this fukk

This is a really delusional take..

Majority of these major celebrities don't engage with other users, nor do they contribute to the overall black twitter universe....they're there just for promoting whatever they have going on/servicing their brand.

a lot of rappers,celebrities and athletes got off twitter cause they were getting roasted, or their tweets killed off whatever pre-social media reputation they had.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thecoli told me racism out in the open is good for black people. Why are you complaining? Shut up and deal with it.

Musk is a white supremacist. There is no doubt at this point
And most people had no idea until it was out in the open.

giphy.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this moment almost all of the major black media platforms are discussing Kat Williams as if it's a matter of life and death. Meanwhile, the world's wealthiest person is propagating the worst kind of anti-black propaganda to an audience of millions of people and there's barely a peep. Let that sink in. We need to get our priorities right as a people. There's a very real and obvious agenda being pushed to soften millions of people up to the idea that black people should go back to being second-class citizens. An agenda that pushes the idea that any high-status position held by a black person is the result of DEI programs and not by the merits of our hard work. An agenda that pushes the idea that having black people in high-status positions is a detriment because of "low IQ scores". Think about where this all leads. It leads to something worse than Jim Crow and pre-Reconstruction. That's where we're headed if this keeps up. We need serious black voices now more than ever.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
At this moment almost all of the major black media platforms are discussing Kat Williams as if it's a matter of life and death. Meanwhile, the world's wealthiest person is propagating the worst kind of anti-black propaganda to an audience of millions of people and there's barely a peep. Let that sink in. We need to get our priorities right as a people. There's a very real and obvious agenda being pushed to soften millions of people up to the idea that black people should go back to being second-class citizens. An agenda that pushes the idea that any high-status position held by a black person is the result of DEI programs and not by the merits of our hard work. An agenda that pushes the idea that having black people in high-status positions is a detriment because of "low IQ scores". Think about where this all leads. It leads to something worse than Jim Crow and pre-Reconstruction. That's where we're headed if this keeps up. We need serious black voices now more than ever.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Sorry but it's literally the gathering spot for Internet Ass Muhfukkas. What are "ADOS" and "FBA" without Twitter? They started as hashtags :dead: So long as it offers a chance to beef with diaspora cats are staying
Picsart-23-03-27-20-05-21-752.png

as for normal people, they're just too lazy and/or don't keep up with Elon's bullshyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For those who don't know, this is the anti-black racist account that Musk just responded to positively and claimed that recruiting black pilots would crash all the planes. He's been pushing it for a year now.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’ve officially quit the platform and I’m definitely not posting there anymore

People will say we not as powerful as Jews but our voice especially with major black celebrities calling Musk out will definitely do something.

He’s openly posting anti black racist shyt so when will he be called out?
Deleted my account Nov 1.

You should delete yours if you’re really boycotting but you won’t 😒

Daps
Well said. I’m not surprised that the media isn’t reporting this. At best it’s because that would be giving even more exposure to the ideas Musk is embracing and that’s not good for their editorial line.

The black press is a joke though, there really needs to be a concerted effort to inform black folks about how racist he is.

Don’t even get me started on black twitter who will make the most stupid shyt viral but is not concerned that the richest man in the world is doing all he can to hurt black people.