When will black people; especially major celebrities boycott twitter and call out Musk?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why don’t everyday Black folks just hop off? Oh that’s right, Black Twitter and the adjacent weirdos associated with it wouldn’t have any platforms to clout chase on. I don’t understand how you can even consider yourself to be for Black folks and still on there. It’s like saying I would leave st0rmfr0nt but where else would I discuss domestic racial issues?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
An agenda that pushes the idea that any high-status position held by a black person is the result of DEI programs and not by the merits of our hard work.
Kinda like the comedian who thinks all of his successful Black male peers only got that way from stealing his work and/or doing some sort of homosexual act (and has been insinuating it for years). Hasn’t provided one shred of evidence but people taking it as fact/truth. The inmates are truly running the asylum in the “community.”

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why don’t everyday Black folks just hop off? Oh that’s right, Black Twitter and the adjacent weirdos associated with it wouldn’t have any platforms to clout chase on. I don’t understand how you can even consider yourself to be for Black folks and still on there. It’s like saying I would leave st0rmfr0nt but where else would I discuss domestic racial issues?
Yup. This. Not as many normal people on these sites as people think.

When you really look at it, social media platforms like Twitter are full of depressed/unstable people who need attention.

That's why you can't give much of what you read on there too much weight: you're reading takes of people who are basically mentally unstable.
Most of the other people on that site are those trying to market a product to these mentally unstable people (perfect platform for it).

That's why people are so easy to believe what they read and buy into the philosophies pushed on there - those people are people highly sensitive to suggestion. The smart people at your work or who you see, are they on Twitter like that? Probably not.

Like seriously, find the smartest people in the world or in professions and see if they're on Twitter. How many of these people are?

If they are, see how many posts you can find of their's. Be honest too, compare that to the entire staff at these schools (top STEM schools).

Now compare that to how many clout-chasing professors who wish they taught at Caltech or M.I.T are and how much they post. They basically regular people who can't get in those rooms. Nothing but clout chasers. People like to post them as examples, but they just some regular degular people trying to pass off as accomplished and doing something more noteworthy than they are.

The smart ones who actually do post there get berated by people like Musk and other loudmouths. Straight manipulative, echo chamber shyt.

I've actually been getting off it lately, just some sports stuff here and there with an occasional burst of internet browsing. It's tough, but I definitely am going on that site less. It's crazy, but I think playing MMORPG's online is more mentally healthy.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yall have been crying about Elon Musk for years. What has that done?
What will people "calling him out" accomplish? The people that don't like him already don't fukk with him. He's been called racist, alt-right etc.

Ninjas love twitter and social media so you know a boycott ain't happening. Don't support him or his products.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall have been crying about Elon Musk for years. What has that done?
What will people "calling him out" accomplish? The people that don't like him already don't fukk with him. He's been called racist, alt-right etc.

Ninjas love twitter and social media so you know a boycott and happening. Don't support him or his products.

Shut your bootlicking ass up.

Hopefully Musk is ruined as a result of his racism.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
l

twitter is a public platform.
the only reason to boycott it would be if you did not get the same freedoms as another group have.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
l

twitter is a public platform.
the only reason to boycott it would be if you did not get the same freedoms as another group have.
1) It's a paid service. 2) Boycotts due to the CEOs encouraging and endorsing of anti Black racism are more than rational.