When will black people; especially major celebrities boycott twitter and call out Musk?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Pharrell just bought a Cybertruck

pharrell-williams-spotted-trying-parallel-74581803.jpg

Maybe one day the black community will understand that most black celebrities don't really care about most black people and the only black people they care about are other rich black folks. They only care about themselves, their family & friends, and the "bag". And most of the ones that fake like they care about the average black person, only do it for marketing purposes to convince black people to buy whatever product they're shilling.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
At this moment almost all of the major black media platforms are discussing Kat Williams as if it's a matter of life and death. Meanwhile, the world's wealthiest person is propagating the worst kind of anti-black propaganda to an audience of millions of people and there's barely a peep. Let that sink in. We need to get our priorities right as a people. There's a very real and obvious agenda being pushed to soften millions of people up to the idea that black people should go back to being second-class citizens. An agenda that pushes the idea that any high-status position held by a black person is the result of DEI programs and not by the merits of our hard work. An agenda that pushes the idea that having black people in high-status positions is a detriment because of "low IQ scores". Think about where this all leads. It leads to something worse than Jim Crow and pre-Reconstruction. That's where we're headed if this keeps up. We need serious black voices now more than ever.
yup. It’s bigger things at stake than worrying about Illuminati booty busting rituals. Black publications should do better

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black folk, let’s Boycott Twitter:

:hubie:

Black folk, let’s boycott the NFL:

:russell:

Black folk, let’s boycott Gucci:

:unimpressed:

Black folk, let’s boycott Africans:

:steviej::banderas::damn::pacspit::ahh:

Yeah, and how TLR fell for this is beyond mindblowing

I said, whatever happened to ECONOMIC protests? These delusional c00ns always say "They make money from their stocks anyway, so I might as well ball out and stunt to get the hoes I need." :why:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black folk, let’s Boycott Twitter:

:hubie:

Black folk, let’s boycott the NFL:

:russell:

Black folk, let’s boycott Gucci:

:unimpressed:

Black folk, let’s boycott Africans:

:steviej::banderas::damn::pacspit::ahh:

Y'all come in here with these bytch made comments trying to conflate 2 separate issues.

Delineation and embracing our own ethnicity has nothing to do with cac racism.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I’ve officially quit the platform and I’m definitely not posting there anymore

People will say we not as powerful as Jews but our voice especially with major black celebrities calling Musk out will definitely do something.

He’s openly posting anti black racist shyt so when will he be called out?
A lot of our black people in power save all their hate and anger for other black folks. I mean it might sound silly, but Diddy is able to coordinate blowing up kid Cudi car lol but imagine if that was turned towards people who wish to harm black folks as a whole. If these people with power and money can put out fukking action movie style hits on folks, why aren't they touching people that it would really help a lot of people to touch? I don't expect Diddy to be a savior lol but just making a point.

Just know if shyt really hits the fan in this country, all the black celebs that black folks spend all their energy and time obsessing about are using their money and power and getting the fukk out of here ASAP. They aren't saving you nikka, you're on your own.