Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I don't know why everybody is still stuck on the block review. One ref called block , the other called charge. They reviewed it, seen Bron moving.
Regardless of if you're a Dubs or a Cavs or a neutral fan, this is pretty important. It goes beyond that he moved or not. Hear me out breh:

Referees are only allowed to review a block/charge call if they think the defender was in the restricted area and to double check it. They may then overturn a call if they see evidence. But this is significant because, where Mauer was (1 of the refs) it would've been impossible for him to think that LeBron was in the restricted area. So they went to the review KNOWING that they wanted to potentially overturn. And THAT is not allowed per the rules.

Whether or not it was a block or a charge is not the point: the point that they knew he was definitely not in the restricted area but they STILL went with the review is what is controversial and it would've been equally controversial had this happened to a Warriors player, it's not about LeBron James - it's about refs breaking the rules and making decisions that impact the outcome of games.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is why context matters and the rings/finals argument is the laziest shyt in sports.

You can't look at the game LeBron had last night and tell me Mike would have done any better than that to win that game. Foh. Lebron was legendary and every person around him let him down in a way that Jordan never had to experience. I wont let you get away with trying to shift that shyt to him. :mjlol: NOPE.

Context these nuts:mjlol: if you feel Lebron isn’t in the position to win, stop trying to put him on the same level as Jordan cause your doing him a disservice and there’s nikkas like me that’s going to bring you back to reality.

No Jordan teammates wasn’t letting him down, the Bulls GMs had sense to get great players around him.

There is no narrative shift, 3 out of 8 and soon 3 out of 9. How long we are gonna continue to put this nikka over Jordan all while expecting him to lose/make excuses every damn time?

It’s not hard to figure out. NOPE. #2 best player ever and that’s where he will stay untill he’s starts winning. And honestly #2 isn’t even bad. He exceeded most expectations.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
But youre trying to put down that Celtics which is a terrible argument because they are all time greats
They all-time greats because they played in a shytty era.

Bird and Magic were the start of basketballs popularity. Jordan was one of the first athletic shooting guards. It's why the other players in the league considered him a God because they never saw anything like it.

Think about it. NFL players have gotten bigger, faster and stronger. Baseball players have gotten bigger, faster and stronger. Track and field. Swimming. ECT ECT

You think basketball went the opposite way? :mjgrin:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
33922847_1741831639238787_5890292198989103104_n.jpg

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
They all-time greats because they played in a shytty era.

Bird and Magic were the start of basketballs popularity. Jordan was one of the first athletic shooting guards. It's why the other players in the league considered him a God because they never saw anything like it.

Think about it. NFL players have gotten bigger, faster and stronger. Baseball players have gotten bigger, faster and stronger. Track and field. Swimming. ECT ECT

You think basketball went the opposite way? :mjgrin:
Stop it Bird and Magic would be all time greats in any era. Jordan's athleticism would be God like in any era. Their skill would be far and beyond 99% of players in any era. There is only so big, strong and fast you can get and just because you are those things those not make you good in any. Skill makes you good and those players were the most skilled of all time stop it. That era is just as good as any other era stop it :camby:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Way to waive the white flag in the first 3 words. The rest of your post proves my point.

I watched Jordan since 1990. I've watched LeBron his whole career.

http://www.newsweek.com/lebron-much-better-basketball-player-michael-jordan-says-isiah-thomas-946941

The rest is just luck and circumstance.
You refusing to reply to the rest of my post is really waving the white flag:mjpls:i answered everything you said pretty much. And much respect isiah Thomas, but he will never give Jordan proper credit or just barely now that there’s a new narrative.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You refusing to reply to the rest of my post is really waving the white flag:mjpls:i answered everything you said pretty much. And much respect isiah Thomas, but he will never give Jordan proper credit or just barely now that there’s a new narrative.
You didnt answer anything, there's nothing to say. That's why you lead by claiming context does not matter :dead: DOA after that

Next sentence is a non sequitur / nothing of substance

Next point talks about gms, who cares

Next point again trying to ignore context w the lazy finals record argument

Final point is irrelevant to the discussion

I don't waste my time w words that arent worth a response.

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Stop it Bird and Magic would be all time greats in any era. Jordan's athleticism would be God like in any era. Their skill would be far and beyond 99% of players in any era. There is only so big, strong and fast you can get and just because you are those things those not make you good in any. Skill makes you good and those players were the most skilled of all time stop it. That era is just as good as any other era stop it :camby:
:mjlol: fukk all that bullshyt you just said

Just answer

1. Why can't 5 CACs start or paly significant minutes for an NBA championship team today's era?

2. Do you believe basketball skill and athleticism has improved, declined or stayed the same from the 80's?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You didnt answer anything, there's nothing to say. That's why you lead by claiming context does not matter :dead: DOA after that

Next sentence is a non sequitur / nothing of substance

Next point talks about gms, who cares

Next point again trying to ignore context w the lazy finals record argument

Final point is irrelevant to the discussion

I don't waste my time w words that arent worth a response.

Bullshyt

I said

Breh....they beaten and talked shyt about bron in 2015. I doubt it was fear. Lebron is not Jordan, who destroys you in the finals and make sure it never reaches 6 games and the warriors were recruiting KD since 2015 anyways.

They were up 3-1, and one shot/defensive play away from giving Lebron a 3 peat in finals Ls(2014,2015 and then 2016) you don’t fear nobody like that cause how did they go up 3-1 to begin with? They know they could beat him, and win rings with and without KD, which is what draymond also told KD. People somehow forget that part.

You replied with

Jordan was the best player on the best team with the best coach

The only difference is circumstance.

Basically the conversation about better teams

I replied by saying Lebron got some of these teammates himself and didn’t even like Blatt

Cause bron ain’t have the beat team in the east every year except this previous season

having Wades and on what planet is a 64 win Utah team and a 62 win Suns with MVP Charles barkley not good enough to compete?

Either way you spin it, Lebron never sonned nikkas like jordan did to make them fear him. He had to come back aganist the warriors, not the other way around.

Basically telling you like Jordan, Lebron also had good teams and faced who was great for his era

You replied with

Yeah and hes dominated the East like nobody in history, including this season.

Mike had the best team and coach in the league.

Basically harping on Jordan still having a great team and coach.

I replied asking didn’t Lebron have a hand in the team he has now? And has had over the few years

Didn’t he want Blatt gone? Didn’t he talk to Klove about resigning? Didn’t he want JR back? didn’t he help get Tristan his contract? Didn’t he yell “we got a fukking squad now”?

He got the team he wanted

Jordan demanded he have better teammates and the bulls went out and did such.

You replied and didn’t answer None of what I said

So a review of the arguments LeBron detractors have left:

-Should have used telekinesis to guide teammates shots into the basket

-Should have had ESP powers to know JR was gonna fukk up and forget the score

-Should have had clairvoyant powers to know the refs would fukk them on a variety of calls and factor that into scoring since 51 clearly not enough

-Lebron is secretly the GM of the team so every move made off of it can also be his fault. Despite Gilbert firing Lebrons guy David Griffin as actual GM, Bron being on record against trading Kyrie, and was apparently not even consulted about these changes.

Really scraping the barrell

You immediately dismissed what I said. Talking about “secretly the gm” all while saying this

That IS the difference - LeGM puts teams together, guys want to play with him and he assembles pieces - a talented guy here, a guy that never won shyt from there - to form a great team. He overhauls the whole roster to go from lottery to championship, with himself as the centerpiece.

Trying to pretend that's somehow the same thing as joining a ready-made team full of all stars, MVPs and 73 wins already - AND OH YEAH THEY JUST BEAT YOU IN HUMILIATING FASHION ALSO - is not only ridiculous, but very transparent and pathetic.

Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

In another thread

So it’s “Lebron is secretly the gm” which is you mocking the idea that Lebron can have a hand in his teammates

But in another thread you said this

That IS the difference - LeGM puts teams together, guys want to play with him and he assembles pieces

So which one is it?

But let continue shall we?

I replied to you, mentioning “LeGM” as you have stated before

No, stop being LeGM, cause if there’s one thing him and Jordan have in common, it’s that they both suck putting talent on teams. Only with Lebron can he be GOAT for everything but win.

GOAT just for making the finals, although he you know he’s gonna lose beforehand

GOAT for beating the raptors and pacers

GOAT for finals appearances all while losing in more than half of them

There’s no arguments to be had cause bron stans have made every type of argument for him being goat

Except for actually winning

After this season, go get a great team with a actual GM and go win something instead of having your stans say you the GOAT cause you made it out the second round.

Your reply?

This is why context matters and the rings/finals argument is the laziest shyt in sports.

You can't look at the game LeBron had last night and tell me Mike would have done any better than that to win that game. Foh. Lebron was legendary and every person around him let him down in a way that Jordan never had to experience. I wont let you get away with trying to shift that shyt to him.

NOPE.

Some shyt about context of all of lebrons losses, when we barely do this for anybody else

A couple of other post about waiving the flag that I don’t got to quote

Now we are here, I have literally replied to your points instead of the “context” cause your hypocritical ass won’t use context for KD, Kobe or anybody else unless it fits your agenda. I’m sure you will cut this post down and pick a part to respond to, cause you a bytch(that’s the rumor round these part):mjpls:

Argue with people that can actually read, and say dumb shyt brehs :mjpls::bryan:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
:mjlol: fukk all that bullshyt you just said

Just answer

1. Why can't 5 CACs start or paly significant minutes for an NBA championship team today's era?

2. Do you believe basketball skill and athleticism has improved, declined or stayed the same from the 80's?
Really you just say fukk anything that disproves these bullshyt as arguments youre trying to. And stop acting like the Celtics won with scrub as white players they won with players that are All time Greats. Period. they dismantled teams with majority black players. And athleticism may have improved but skill has not changed much. That era was a great era

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Really you just say fukk anything that disproves these bullshyt as arguments youre trying to. And stop acting like the Celtics won with scrub as white players they won with players that are All time Greats. Period. they dismantled teams with majority black players. And athleticism may have improved but skill has not changed much. That era was a great era
Ok :mjgrin: