GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Dele-IEX0AAPeZI.jpg:large

2014 was the year from hell

McPiff

#goat
Daps

I wonder what the Keyboard Warriors in here gonna say now.

I fukking hate when the league does that. Whats the point ? Are they gonna reverse the calls ? Or replay the last 2 minutes of the game ?
Yeah ? No ? Stfu with that transparency nonesense.

No suspension for ThotThompson? Lmaooo

If that was Dray he wouldn’t be playing game 2

I thought you wanted the cavs full strength tho

Oochie wally :hula: one mic

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This will get ignored but, it's true as hell :ohhh:

Boston was the inverse of Golden State though. Hard nose defense, frustrating players to bad shooting, holding teams to 80 points instead of hitting 30 threes a game and dismantling teams through their offense. First Superteam of the modern era, albeit much older than the Miami Heat and the Golden State Warriors were/are. Kobe didn't complain. He just beat them.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Boston was the inverse of Golden State though. Hard nose defense, frustrating players to bad shooting, holding teams to 80 points instead of hitting 30 threes a game and dismantling teams through their offense. First Superteam of the modern era, albeit much older than the Miami Heat and the Golden State Warriors were/are. Kobe didn't complain. He just beat them.
dumb meme when the top part says "2 all stars" Where is brons pau? also that celts team is slightly overated imo, only won once

momma

All Star
Daps

Man what???

Their leading scorer the 2010 season only averaged 18.3, Curry and KD both averaged 26+ this year on top of Klay's 20. Curry and KD are 2 MVP level players and top 5 in the league, none of the Celtics 4 were that during their run

On top of that LeBron beat the 2016 Warriors who had the best record in history, in the year Curry won MVP and dropped 30 per game. And that team was inarguably better than the 08 Celtics squad who Kobe lost to.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Kevin Durant and Steph curry are tier 1 superstars

This is a different situation than the celtics

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Context these nuts:mjlol: if you feel Lebron isn’t in the position to win, stop trying to put him on the same level as Jordan cause your doing him a disservice and there’s nikkas like me that’s going to bring you back to reality.

No Jordan teammates wasn’t letting him down, the Bulls GMs had sense to get great players around him.

There is no narrative shift, 3 out of 8 and soon 3 out of 9. How long we are gonna continue to put this nikka over Jordan all while expecting him to lose/make excuses every damn time?

It’s not hard to figure out. NOPE. #2 best player ever and that’s where he will stay untill he’s starts winning. And honestly #2 isn’t even bad. He exceeded most expectations.
I said it before and I'll say it again:

The NBA has the dumbest fans of all the major sports and lines like "context these nuts" :dead: proves da fukk outta my point

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kevin Durant and Steph curry are tier 1 superstars

This is a different situation than the celtics
I know that some Kobe fans want to make a comparison but most of these guys were exiting their prime when they came together outside of Rondo and Perk. You can say that LA had the three of the two best players. PP and Allen wasn't seen as top 10 players at that stage of their careers like Pau was and of course KG and Kobe was.