Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Didn’t he want Blatt gone? Didn’t he talk to Klove about resigning? Didn’t he want JR back? didn’t he help get Tristan his contract? Didn’t he yell “we got a fukking squad now”?
He got the team he wanted :mjlol:
Jordan demanded he have better teammates and the bulls went out and did such.
So a review of the arguments LeBron detractors have left:

-Should have used telekinesis to guide teammates shots into the basket
-Should have had ESP powers to know JR was gonna fukk up and forget the score
-Should have had clairvoyant powers to know the refs would fukk them on a variety of calls and factor that into scoring since 51 clearly not enough
-Lebron is secretly the GM of the team so every move made off of it can also be his fault. Despite Gilbert firing Lebrons guy David Griffin as actual GM, Bron being on record against trading Kyrie, and was apparently not even consulted about these changes.

Really scraping the barrell

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Explain to me why 5 CACs can't get on the floor for a championship team in today's NBA :mjgrin: white people stop hooping?
I answered you last time and you didn’t answer

Why when black people are more athletic and better at every aspect of the game in your typical white man:mjlol:this logic makes no sense though, cause magic, wilt, Bill and the Big O that you was just propping up aganist Kobe all played aganist a bunch of white dudes

4 out of the 5 people you mentioned played white dudes, hell Bird is a white dude:russ:so which one is it? Every nikka playing today could of averaged 35 in that era.
:mjgrin:You were still in that thread too

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I answered you last time and you didn’t answer

:mjgrin:You were still in that thread too
I can't remember. Probably something dumb.

Never mind I see it. Yep nikkas today would dominate the 80's

Tell me what's more likely. CACs peaked at basketball and basketball over all peaked in the 80's and 90's OR basketball players like every sport on Earth get bigger, faster, more skilled as time goes on.

Basketball was behind boxing in the 80's. Yet now when it's the 2nd largest participated sport in the world it declined or regressed :russ:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So a review of the arguments LeBron detractors have left:

-Should have used telekinesis to guide teammates shots into the basket
-Should have had ESP powers to know JR was gonna fukk up and forget the score
-Should have had clairvoyant powers to know the refs would fukk them on a variety of calls and factor that into scoring since 51 clearly not enough
-Lebron is secretly the GM of the team so every move made off of it can also be his fault. Despite Gilbert firing Lebrons guy David Griffin as actual GM, Bron being on record against trading Kyrie, and was apparently not even consulted about these changes.

Really scraping the barrell

No, stop being LeGM, cause if there’s one thing him and Jordan have in common, it’s that they both suck putting talent on teams. Only with Lebron can he be GOAT for everything but win.
GOAT just for making the finals, although he you know he’s gonna lose beforehand
GOAT for beating the raptors and pacers
GOAT for finals appearances all while losing in more than half of them

There’s no arguments to be had cause bron stans have made every type of argument for him being goat

Except for actually winning

After this season, go get a great team with a actual GM and go win something instead of having your stans say you the GOAT cause you made it out the second round.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Someone has probably posted this already, but I thought this was the funniest of the JR memes.
34035742_10103785548956606_25946885277614080_n.jpg

34138814_1839131502817908_873906878436868096_n.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
No, stop being LeGM, cause if there’s one thing him and Jordan have in common, it’s that they both suck putting talent on teams. Only with Lebron can he be GOAT for everything but win.
GOAT just for making the finals, although he you know he’s gonna lose beforehand
GOAT for beating the raptors and pacers
GOAT for finals appearances all while losing in more than half of them

There’s no arguments to be had cause bron stans have made every type of argument for him being goat

Except for actually winning

After this season, go get a great team with a actual GM and go win something instead of having your stans say you the GOAT cause you made it out the second round.
This is why context matters and the rings/finals argument is the laziest shyt in sports.

You can't look at the game LeBron had last night and tell me Mike would have done any better than that to win that game. Foh. Lebron was legendary and every person around him let him down in a way that Jordan never had to experience. I wont let you get away with trying to shift that shyt to him. :mjlol: NOPE.