Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
they beat a lebron team in 2015 w/o love and kyrie and deeelly be the 2nd best player
it wold be easier for the cavs if kyrie was playing because

1. celtics play better defense w/o kyrie to exploi

2. kyire makes their offense more predictable due to his tunnel vision
This is why LeBron stans are the WOAT.

:lolbron:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I tripping or was this ref smiling and not trying to laugh as he walked past Bron? :pachaha:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Typical clown that flips narratives between LeBron not wanting to see your shytty Heat team to immediately oh of course his Finals trip is booked, East must be weak. Hating at every turn. No credibility to speak of.
has nothing to do with the heat now i see why everybody's say's you're a clown i dont got no agenda (outside of wanting to see bron leave cleveland) or picking sides it's not a stretch to think he's gonna make the finals when he's been going since 2010 u sound like a fukking dikkhead

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know some of yall who couldnt possibly have had a productive day at work. Nikkas in here all day like
2abinma.gif
Breh Ball is life

I’m also on vacation starting today for 10 days

Didn’t help :heh:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Cause bron ain’t have the beat team in the east every year except this previous season:comeon:having Wades and on what planet is a 64 win Utah team and a 62 win Suns with MVP Charles barkley not good enough to compete?

Either way you spin it, Lebron never sonned nikkas like jordan did to make them fear him. He had to come back aganist the warriors, not the other way around.
Jordan went 5-19 in game 6 vs the Sonic's and the Bulls still won by 12. They won 50 games without him. :pachaha:He shot 40% against Jeff Hornacek. :pachaha: Trash ass era.

Just stop. They were the best team. When he didn't have the best team he got swept by 5 CACs in Converses

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jordan went 5-19 in game 6 vs the Sonic's and the Bulls still won by 12. They won 50 games without him. :pachaha:He shot 40% against Jeff Hornacek. :pachaha: Trash ass era.

Just stop. They were the best team. When he didn't have the best team he got swept by 5 CACs in Converses
And? Lebron shot 9-24 and beat a 73-9 team in a game 7 at Oracle. Kobe shot 6-24 and still won. That’s called having good teammates dikkhead:mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
has nothing to do with the heat now i see why everybody's say's you're a clown i dont got no agenda (outside of wanting to see bron leave cleveland) or picking sides it's not a stretch to think he's gonna make the finals when he's been going since 2010 u sound like a fukking dikkhead
No one says I'm a clown. Quick search of your post history reveals the truth.

Be better.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah and hes dominated the East like nobody in history, including this season.

Mike had the best team and coach in the league.
Didn’t he want Blatt gone? Didn’t he talk to Klove about resigning? Didn’t he want JR back? didn’t he help get Tristan his contract? Didn’t he yell “we got a fukking squad now”?
He got the team he wanted :mjlol:
Jordan demanded he have better teammates and the bulls went out and did such.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Am I tripping or was this ref smiling and not trying to laugh as he walked past Bron? :pachaha:

Steve Javie was fighting back a grin as he told Van Gundy and Breen it should stay a block, knowing full well they were gonna reverse it the whole time. They don't pull that bullshyt unless the plan is to switch the call all along.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

Man that shyt you say about the Celtics team is the dumbest shyt ever.. They are one of the greatest teams of all time lead by Larry Bird who was the Goat SF before Bron, Kevin Mchale an all time great big man, Robert Parrish and Dennis Johnson two more hall of famers. :camby:

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
And? Lebron shot 9-24 and beat a 73-9 team in a game 7 at Oracle. Kobe shot 6-24 and still won. That’s called having good teammates dikkhead:mjlol:
The Bulls won by 12 you dummy. They were up by 9 going into the 4th. :russ:

LeBron shot 10% better than Jordan, had a triple double and 5 more points and his team barely won.

Just admit that era was god awful. :hhh:

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Man that shyt you say about the Celtics team is the dumbest shyt ever.. They are one of the greatest teams of all time lead by Larry Bird who was the Goat SF before Bron, Kevin Mchale an all time great big man, Robert Parrish and Dennis Johnson two more hall of famers. :camby:
Explain to me why 5 CACs can't get on the floor for a championship team in today's NBA :mjgrin: white people stop hooping?