• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I said it before and I'll say it again:

The NBA has the dumbest fans of all the major sports and lines like "context these nuts" :dead: proves da fukk outta my point
Cause “context” only applies when defending Lebron. If that nikka retired after this season and GSW lost next year due to injuries, would we be using the same “context”? No nikkas would be laughing at KD. Do we use the same “context” for anybody else’s finals losses as consistently as we do this nikka Lebron? No.

Truth of the matter is, people want Lebron to be the goat, but know his finals Ls stand in the way of that, so they decrease the value of winning championships to give bron a fair shot. Even if that means taking context away from Jordan’s situations.
In that case, context these nuts:mjlol:if bron retired tomorrow y’all goofy nikkas wouldn’t do that for nobody else

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DenocyqV4AAcuLq.jpg

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This will get ignored but, it's true as hell :ohhh:

Boston was the inverse of Golden State though. Hard nose defense, frustrating players to bad shooting, holding teams to 80 points instead of hitting 30 threes a game and dismantling teams through their offense. First Superteam of the modern era, albeit much older than the Miami Heat and the Golden State Warriors were/are. Kobe didn't complain. He just beat them.
Bron haters y’all :stopitslime:

When people claim that Boston was the first super team you argue that Boston’s big three were all past their prime but now y’all prop them up in an attempt to shyt on Bron and overrate Kobe.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This will get ignored but, it's true as hell :ohhh:

Boston was the inverse of Golden State though. Hard nose defense, frustrating players to bad shooting, holding teams to 80 points instead of hitting 30 threes a game and dismantling teams through their offense. First Superteam of the modern era, albeit much older than the Miami Heat and the Golden State Warriors were/are. Kobe didn't complain. He just beat them.
Lol stupid shyt. Kobe complained and requested a trade before the Big 3 were even a thing. Then they pulled off a wink wink all-time lopsided trade due to Jerry West being Memphis GM, nabbed Pau Gasol and still lost before eventually beating an old Celtics team in 7.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny shyt,

Jordan, Pippen, Rodman - yes Rodman was recruited after Orlando was abusing the 45

Hakeem, Barkley, Drexler

Shaq, Kobe, Gary Payton, Karl Malone - ring chasing at its finest

KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen

Kobe, Pau Gasol, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash

Dwayne Wade, Lebron James, Chris Bosh, Ray Allen*

Lebron James, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving

Stephen Curry, KD, Klay Thompson

Lebron James, Derrick Rose, Dwayne Wade, Isaiah Thomas, Kevin Love

This Superteam shyt ain’t new...we just had a few serial offenders.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I fukking hate when the league does that. Whats the point ? Are they gonna reverse the calls ? Or replay the last 2 minutes of the game ?
Yeah ? No ? Stfu with that transparency nonesense.

I thought you wanted the cavs full strength tho

Oochie wally :hula: one mic
Rules are the rules B

Mars

Superstar
Daps
People keep saying GS has 4 all-stars as if 2 of the 4 aren't transcendent players still in their primes.....Both have won an MVP's and Scoring titles......Barring injury,both will go down as 2 of the top 8-15 players of all-time......How many top 15 all-time players did Jordan face in the finals?.....Bron's had to face Duncan,Durant,and Curry.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I'm digging these posts happening at reddit:

redditor Ps3FifaCfc95 said:
Please don't delete this, mods. I put a lot of time into this, and it doesn't break any rules.

I'm laying these out chronologically. I'm going to ignore off-ball stuff and travels unless they're egregious because they seldom get called and go both ways without the players kicking up much of a fuss.

1st Quarter
4:07 - Hill fouling Durant for his second personal. This one seemed a bit soft, but there seemed to be some illegal contact. I don't believe they showed a replay of this, so I can't fully confirm.

2nd Quarter
Going to gloss over a couple of fouls by Green and Korver plus a no call where Curry tried to draw contact that all seemed like the correct decisions.
3:07 - Green fouling Love for his second personal. This one was similar to the Hill foul in that it was a bit soft, but it didn't send the Cavs to the line or put him in foul trouble, so it's not a huge deal.
1:50 - Hill picks up his 3rd for fouling Green on a layup. Not a lot of contact, but there was a push.
1:05 - Green fouls LeBron in the face and then gets a tech. There really shouldn't be a lot of complaining here. It looked like an obvious common foul and a tech. I don't see how you give a flagrant here.

3rd Quarter
Glossing over a correctly called loose-ball foul on Tristan Thompson and a correctly called shooting foul on Curry.
6:11 - Hill gets his 4th for fouling Green. Is Hill just worse at hiding the fact that he's making contact? It's soft, but it's still a foul.
Also glossing over a couple of soft but correct loose-ball foul calls on Looney.

4th Quarter
9:32 - Korver fouls Thompson on the 3pt attempt. Come on Kyle, it's a foul.
Alright, here comes the good stuff.
6:43 - James called for the foul on Durant. LeBron strips him cleanly, but Nance has his hands all over Durant. The foul call is right, but they gave it to the wrong guy. The fact that none of the commentators noticed this is disappointing.
5:57 - Looney gets LeBron's hand but isn't called for the foul. Yes, this is a bad call. The only defence I have is that it looked clean in real time, so I wouldn't say it's egregious, but the Cavs do have a right to be upset about this call.
3:54 - Here's something no one's talking about. Looney get hacked by James on a shot attempt, yet no call. It ended up being an out-of-bounds for Cleveland. They even showed a replay, but none of the commentators said anything.
0:37 - Durant charge overturned to a blocking foul by James. There's really not much for me to add here that hasn't been explained by the league. In my opinion, this is the correct call.

Overtime
4:06 - Hill fouls Durant for his 5th. Bad call, that's it.
3:54 - Hill wants a foul by Green on a layup attempt. I don't see a foul here. Play on.
2:50 - Durant called for a foul on James. Another thing no one's talking about. It was a clean strip. Not as bad as the Hill one because there were no free throws, but this is still a bad call that's being ignored.
0:03 - Tristan Thompson gets ejected. This is a weak call, but it didn't affect anything, so not a big deal I guess.

Conclusion
So if we look at the overall picture, the legitimately bad decisions were
- the no-call where Looney fouled James on a strip
- the no-call where James fouled Looney on a layup
- the call where Hill cleanly stripped Durant
- the call where Durant stripped James

Looks pretty even to me. Cavs might have been on the receiving end of more ticky-tack fouls, but people are letting their emotions get to them if they believe the refs ruined the game.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Cause “context” only applies when defending Lebron. If that nikka retired after this season and GSW lost next year due to injuries, would we be using the same “context”? No nikkas would be laughing at KD. Do we use the same “context” for anybody else’s finals losses as consistently as we do this nikka Lebron? No.

Truth of the matter is, people want Lebron to be the goat, but know his finals Ls stand in the way of that, so they decrease the value of winning championships to give bron a fair shot. Even if that means taking context away from Jordan’s situations.
In that case, context these nuts:mjlol:if bron retired tomorrow y’all goofy nikkas wouldn’t do that for nobody else
Idk why you brought KD into this so I'mma ignore dat non-point you tried to make.

You don't talk about anyone else's "Finals losses" so what da fukk is you talkin bout?

nikka I've conceded MJ is the GOAT, he's had the greater career....... fine.

LeBron is the best player to ever step on a basketball court tho.