Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbo

All Star
Daps
We've seen enough proof by now how anti-clutch they are at the end of close postseason games. They weren't hitting a buzzer beater. Refs know that, hence them taking over.

They would have gotten a decent look against that Cavs defense

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know what I saw and u saw it too. U said I doubt it was fear that’s cool but I saw fear. Talking shyt after 2015 was cool and all till they showed up to recruit Kd 2016. And you said that draymond told KD we can beat Lebron with it without you doing that sit down to recruit him?? Is that a fact or some shyt u just saying? If so then that makes it worse
They was recruiting him before they even went 73-9. Why wouldn’t they recruit a man who was being debated the best player in the league? That makes no sense “we already got only one ring. Why we need a 4x scoring champion,recent MVP who is in the 50-40-90s club?

They didn’t say “we can beat Lebron without you” btw, that’s why I put a comma then said “win rings” Draymond told him “we can win without you” which they would of.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I wonder what the Keyboard Warriors in here gonna say now.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Breh....they beaten and talked shyt about bron in 2015.

they beat a lebron team in 2015 w/o love and kyrie and deeelly be the 2nd best player

I doubt it was fear. Lebron is not Jordan, who destroys you in the finals and make sure it never reaches 6 games and the warriors were recruiting KD since 2015 anyways.

They were up 3-1, and one shot/defensive play away from giving Lebron a 3 peat in finals Ls(2014,2015 and then 2016) you don’t fear nobody like that cause how did they go up 3-1 to begin with? They know they could beat him, and win rings with and without KD, which is what draymond also told KD. People somehow forget that part.

it was fear or else they would have never went and got durant

warriors_blew_a_three-one_lead.jpg

draymond's b1tch ass recruited durant right after they got their souls taken in game 7

Draymond Green says he immediately started recruiting Kevin Durant after losing 2016 NBA Finals

The idea to snag Durant struck Green following the Warriors unlikely loss to the Cavs in last year’s NBA Finals. After going up 3-1, Golden State lost three games in a row to mark a disappointing end to a record-breaking season. While that final Game 7 loss — which came at home — stung, said Green, it inspired him to make what ended up being two very important phone calls before he even left the parking lot of Oracle Arena that night.

The first, he told Lowe, was to Warriors General Manager Bob Myers.

“It’s on you,” Green said he told Myers, urging him to make Durant a Warrior.

And speaking of Durant, “That was my very next call,” Green said.

Green didn’t elaborate on the pitch he gave Durant in that call, but it obviously played well with Durant, who signed a two-year, $54 million deal with the team the following month.

Draymond Green says he immediately started recruiting Kevin Durant after losing 2016 NBA Finals

shyt.........kerr last series basically confirmed they went and got Durant to cure steph's/warriors choking ways when things gte physical and they can't run that motion offense

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They would have gotten a decent look against that Cavs defense
If so then so be it, that's all anyone wanted. Unfortunately they never seem to need to show and prove in those situations, and on rare occasions it does happen they've been terrible.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
they beat a lebron team in 2015 w/o love and kyrie and deeelly be the 2nd best player

it was fear or else they would have never went and got durant

warriors_blew_a_three-one_lead.jpg

draymond's b1tch ass recruited durant right after they got their souls taken in game 7

shyt.........kerr last series basically confirmed they went and got Durant to cure steph's/warriors choking ways when things gte physical and they can't run that motion offense

According to you, Kyrie ain’t shyt so why was his presence needed?

And they were recruiting Durant since 2015

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...rs-Plan-To-Go-Hard-After-Kevin-Durant-In-2016

Mychal Thompson: Warriors Plan To Go Hard After Kevin Durant In 2016
May 1, 2015 1:45 PM

The Golden State Warriors plan on pursuing Kevin Durant when he becomes a free agent in 2016, according to Mychal Thompson.

Thompson is the father of Klay Thompson.

“I also heard it on good authority from a team that plays in the Bay Area that they’re going to go hard after Kevin Durant,” said Mychal Thompson.

With the salary cap going up, the Warriors may have enough space to sign Durant to a max contract if they make a few cap-cutting moves.

Of course with losing, that’s when they gave a ultimatum. They probably thought he wouldn’t want to go to a 73 team who just went back to back. Losing would be perfect.

They were up 3-1 that series, why would you fear someone you beat, and could of still beaten? And Kyrie hit that shot on Steph anyways so why are we acting like Lebron was by himself beating these nikkas in 4 and chased them out the building?

Bron isn’t Jordan, where he whoops everybody in the finals, and you need help. He was second away from being 3 peatland in Ls.

Daps
I know what I saw and u saw it too. U said I doubt it was fear that’s cool but I saw fear. Talking shyt after 2015 was cool and all till they showed up to recruit Kd 2016. And you said that draymond told KD we can beat Lebron with it without you doing that sit down to recruit him?? Is that a fact or some shyt u just saying? If so then that makes it worse
You only think like that because the NBA is one big comic book to you, with LeBron at the center of it all; it's all about what fictive you can create to make him look like a superhero, and where every other player/team are these flawed, weak characters. It's why y'all resort to all this emotive language instead of what's actually taking place on the court.

:manny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

I wonder what the Keyboard Warriors in here gonna say now.

Not like this shed new light on anything we didn't already see live. So they're gonna cop the same pleas they did last night.

Actually, most of em just dropped any semblance of explanation and went straight for the "haha we won through cheating so yall extra mad I love it" troll response, which is like the unfiltered id of the Warriors Fan in 2018.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ima keep it 100 though as always. The way Bron acted after JR did that shyt was kinda weak to me. He was being way too extra. In the moment it was cool but he took that shyt to the sideline actin all bytchy like (don’t even say a word to me).

1.)championship on the line as well as legacy
2.)this man just dropped half a century on the warrior's
3.)no excuse for not knowing the score and thinking you're up one on top of him playing like trash

Bron has every right to react the way he did and you would of too

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You only think like that because the NBA is one big comic book to you, with LeBron at the center of it all; it's all about what fictive you can create to make him look like a superhero, and where every other player/team are these flawed, weak characters. It's why y'all resort to all this emotive language instead of what's actually taking place on the court.

:manny:
Only on the Coli can a nikka whos 3 out of 8, soon to be 3 out of 9 make nikkas scared of him:mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jordan was the best player on the best team with the best coach

The only difference is circumstance.

Cause bron ain’t have the beat team in the east every year except this previous season:comeon:having Wades and on what planet is a 64 win Utah team and a 62 win Suns with MVP Charles barkley not good enough to compete?

Either way you spin it, Lebron never sonned nikkas like jordan did to make them fear him. He had to come back aganist the warriors, not the other way around.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
If so then so be it, that's all anyone wanted. Unfortunately they never seem to need to show and prove in those situations, and on rare occasions it does happen they've been terrible.

As it was, an 81% free throw shooter was at the line with a chance to go up 1

:yeshrug:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Who is “everybody” exactly? People thought Bron was going to loose against the Pacers in the first round. And they thought he would go home last round too. But he made it and proved the haters wrong again. We gonna see what happens the rest of the series, but I have faith in him/the Cavs.
who cares what they thought nikka it wasnt gonna happen :hhh: