Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:what: These are calls that decided the game? In one case, the choker gets 1 more free throw. Maybe he misses and the Cavs don't get the rebound this time.

the other puts Lebron on the line with more time on the clock. Is it guaranteed that he makes it?

Even if the Cavs go up by 1 (best case scenario), the Warriors still have a chance to win it.
We've seen enough proof by now how anti-clutch they are at the end of close postseason games. They weren't hitting a buzzer beater. Refs know that, hence them taking over.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
4CCDA8FA00000578-5794119-image-m-37_1527831788749.jpg

:myman:
was this during last night ? lmao

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
And they said that LeBron wouldn’t have brought that team to the finals and that they would get blown out in all 4 games. Well Game 1 was close, which shows that this series isn’t going to be that easy for The Warriors. The naysayers are hilarious..
stop it breh everybody knew bron was going back to the finals (outside of stans of teams that he faced) dont matter if they made trade's at the deadline or not Bron finals trips are booked at this point and they have been since 2010...but like i said u wont see another 50 point game from bron again this series u wont see dubs with another rockets impersination game and u wont see KD shoot like shyt agaij :ufdup:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
stop it breh everybody knew bron was going back to the finals (outside of stans of teams that he faced) dont matter if they made trade's at the deadline or not Bron finals trips are booked at this point and they have been since 2010...but like i said u wont see another 50 point game from bron again this series u wont see dubs with another rockets impersination game and u wont see KD shoot like shyt agaij :ufdup:
Who is “everybody” exactly? People thought Bron was going to loose against the Pacers in the first round. And they thought he would go home last round too. But he made it and proved the haters wrong again. We gonna see what happens the rest of the series, but I have faith in him/the Cavs.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Better hope Lebron don’t drop 50 again. The only thing that has been almost guaranteed this post season is Lebron having great games. The warriors haven’t been there self the WHOLE post season. Sure there’s game when we be like that’s the warriors we expect but then there’s games like they can play better. Lebron been showing up all playoffs expect game 1 of the ecf

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is this Inertia Creep poster still quoting and being obsessed though? Put me on ignore if you got a problem. Don’t be mad that I’m not a Warriors bandwagon fan like you are.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
them nikkas see the level LeBron is playing at right now. I know what I saw in game 1. That shyt was fear. They was so lucky to get that win and they know it and basically said it they self. That’s why they came together, when the warriors lost game 7 and curry draymond and Klay I think it was went to Recruit KD I wouldn’t be surprised if LeBron name didn’t come up in the Discussion.
Breh....they beaten and talked shyt about bron in 2015. I doubt it was fear. Lebron is not Jordan, who destroys you in the finals and make sure it never reaches 6 games and the warriors were recruiting KD since 2015 anyways.

They were up 3-1, and one shot/defensive play away from giving Lebron a 3 peat in finals Ls(2014,2015 and then 2016) you don’t fear nobody like that cause how did they go up 3-1 to begin with? They know they could beat him, and win rings with and without KD, which is what draymond also told KD. People somehow forget that part.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Why are people saying JR fukked the Cavs over? Someone refresh my memory, please

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Typical clown that flips narratives between LeBron not wanting to see your shytty Heat team to immediately oh of course his Finals trip is booked, East must be weak. Hating at every turn. No credibility to speak of.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Breh....they beaten and talked shyt about bron in 2015. I doubt it was fear. Lebron is not Jordan, who destroys you in the finals and make sure it never reaches 6 games and the warriors were recruiting KD since 2015 anyways.

They were up 3-1, and one shot/defensive play away from giving Lebron a 3 peat in finals Ls(2014,2015 and then 2016) you don’t fear nobody like that cause how did they go up 3-1 to begin with? They know they could beat him, and win rings with and without KD, which is what draymond also told KD. People somehow forget that part.
I know what I saw and u saw it too. U said I doubt it was fear that’s cool but I saw fear. Talking shyt after 2015 was cool and all till they showed up to recruit Kd 2016. And you said that draymond told KD we can beat Lebron with it without you doing that sit down to recruit him?? Is that a fact or some shyt u just saying? If so then that makes it worse