Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
:why: The nba helped Lebron in that series by suspending draymond for game 5 at oracle while being down 3-1.
Their inability to acknowledge all the officiating shyt that went in the Cavs favor after going down 1-3 in 2016 is the most deplorable and hypocritical bullshyt I've ever seen. Just imagine if the Cavs went up 3-1, then a Cavs star player got suspended for Game 5 despite the Warriors player initiating it all, then in Game 6 the refs fouled out LeBron on a bunch of ticky-tack calls, and to top it all of the refs allowed the Cavs players to get mugged without the ball on every other play.

Can you imagine the uproar on this board if that would've happened?

:picard:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Their inability to acknowledge all the officiating shyt that went in the Cavs favor after going down 1-3 in 2016 is the most deplorable and hypocritical bullshyt I've ever seen. Just imagine if the Cavs went up 3-1, then a Cavs star player got suspended for Game 5 despite the Warriors player initiating it all, then in Game 6 the refs fouled out LeBron on a bunch of ticky-tack calls, and to top it all of the refs allowed the Cavs players to get mugged without the ball on every other play.

:laff:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

People act like Lebron didn’t get any help in that series especially in game 6 when the warriors started to come back and they called that foul on Steph after he picked kyrie’s pocket which would of made it a one possession game. Had me shaking my head

Daps
Lol whatever man. I'll make sure not to quote you any more.:mjlol:
Yes, please don't.

I find it strange how you didn't quote all the posts saying the Warriors are frontrunners because of all the talking they do when out in front, but you chose to quote my lone post, where I said all players do the same thing, and it's stupid to just target the Warriors, and you then go and say "My point was if it's cool to call out LeBron or anyone else for fukksh*t it's cool to call out the Warriors too, if you care about that kind of stuff", as if folks were calling out LeBron and not the Warriors.

:heh:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
He did not win the game period. No one cares about great losing performances. If you drop a 100 points and lose it does not matter you play to win the game. Jordan dropped 55 and won. Lebron dropped 51 and lost. Goats are defined by victories never by losses. Cheating, luck, idiocy get out your feelings, no one cheated him, luck is part of the game and always will be, and the captain is supposed to prepare his squad, mental fragility is a reflection on the leaders of the squad.
Better team beats the best player. Being goat has nothing to do with it. How do you watch team sports and not already know this bruh?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Better team beats the best player. Being goat has nothing to do with it. How do you watch team sports and not already know this bruh?

that is not always the case and you know it. This argument is only used for the Lebron needs more help crowd because his system actually takes away from the strengths of his teammates.