Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
They're satisfied as long as he puts up his numbers. Damn if they win or lose lol. Putting up big numbers makes him the "GOAT" in their eyes.
Goat player vs all-time team tho :shaq:

If you wanna say vs goat team... :hubie:

Daps
The problem is this was about the third call in crunch time that screwed over the Cavs. Looney slaps Bron’s arm and they don’t call a foul, Bron strips KD clean and they call a foul, this was just the icing on the cake.
Or what about the play were KD stripped Bron and got called for a foul, or the play where Looney got called for a foul after LeBron fell into him?

:jbhmm:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
DelaEPhW0AENG2I

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

“You’re an insecure, salty loser on an online message board... Now go away, I’m asking nicely.”

Females, ladies and gentlemen :heh:

I’m only being civil because you’re a fellow D’angelo Stan, but you’re pushing your luck lady. Don’t say fukked up shyt and then try to backpeddle later, quit wishing brehs get hurt. :ufdup:
You are actually overstepping your boundaries and talking reckless at the mouth. See I don’t care for that period. I don’t care if you like D’Angelo or not. Respect me and I’ll respect you.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
He just had one of the greatest performances of all time, full stop. In the Finals in a game he was supposed to have no shot in and made every play to win.

The "loss" is yet another avalanche of bullshyt, luck, cheating and idiocy, all of which had nothing to do with Lebron.

If anything the blatant cheating and agenda only strengthens his case. You're goddamn right he's the GOAT.

He did not win the game period. No one cares about great losing performances. If you drop a 100 points and lose it does not matter you play to win the game. Jordan dropped 55 and won. Lebron dropped 51 and lost. Goats are defined by victories never by losses. Cheating, luck, idiocy get out your feelings, no one cheated him, luck is part of the game and always will be, and the captain is supposed to prepare his squad, mental fragility is a reflection on the leaders of the squad.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Or what about the play were KD stripped Bron and got called for a foul, or the play where Looney got called for a foul after LeBron fell into him?

:jbhmm:
The KD play came after the aforementioned fouls and occurred after regulation, it was essentially a make up call. I’m referring to the three devastating calls that occurred during the crunch time of the fourth quarter.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He did not win the game period. No one cares about great losing performances. If you drop a 100 points and lose it does not matter you play to win the game. Jordan dropped 55 and won. Lebron dropped 51 and lost. Goats are defined by victories never by losses. Cheating, luck, idiocy get out your feelings, no one cheated him, luck is part of the game and always will be, and the captain is supposed to prepare his squad, mental fragility is a reflection on the leaders of the squad.
Alright idiot, here's your neg.

Don't reply again. Thanks

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's really not subjective (in this context) - it was pretty clear-cut.

Brothers called a blocking foul and Mauer called a charge, which is why they went to review it (because from Brothers' angle, he couldn't determine exactly where LeBron's feet were placed), and they can only choose to review it if there's debate over whether or not a defender is in the RC circle. Now on review, they can look at more things than just determining whether or not a defender is in the RC circle - they can review foot placement on the attempted charge, body position on the attempted charge, movement from both players etc.

Don't pay that troll any mind - the refs can review it, and change the call if necessary.
It wasn't clear cut to Steve Javie:yeshrug:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Again, you are clueless. Go read the Wikipedia about the series or something. At least get your fukking facts straight before you try to discuss shyt.

So, the nba didn’t suspend draymond for game five of the nba by giving him an extra t after an altercation with Lebron which suspended him for game 5 after successively beating the Cavs in game 4. So that didn’t happen, I supposed jr smith didn’t injure bogut my diving into his legs either.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Breh, that was my ENTIRE point. Did you not follow the argument? And you have some nerve to act like I wasn't responding to someone who was calling out the Warriors for their "fukkshyt", by saying others do it too.
Lol whatever man. I'll make sure not to quote you any more.:mjlol: