Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
LOL! Look at how emotional you are HOURS LATER over a post that wasn’t that serious.

You were probably laughing when Zaza injured Kawhi too, in addition to Draymond kicking dude in the nuts as well. You crying over my post at Klay but you cheering for a team full of Dirty players. The irony.
Please, go ahead and find those posts.

I root for the warriors, I don’t celebrate injuries. You actively wanted it to happen and now you’re juelzing all over the place.

If you had ever spent time in this forum before, you’d know people who root for that shyt get checked on gp :ufdup:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:what: After a loss he is the goat. You Lebron fans never cease to amaze me, only you guys will use an L to justify someone’s greatness. :martin:

He just had one of the greatest performances of all time, full stop. In the Finals in a game he was supposed to have no shot in and made every play to win.

The "loss" is yet another avalanche of bullshyt, luck, cheating and idiocy, all of which had nothing to do with Lebron.

If anything the blatant cheating and agenda only strengthens his case. You're goddamn right he's the GOAT.

Daps
My point was if it's cool to call out LeBron or anyone else for fukksh*t it's cool to call out the Warriors too, if you care about that kind of stuff. I see why some people get annoyed by it regardless of who's doing it.
:heh:

Breh, that was my ENTIRE point. Did you not follow the argument? And you have some nerve to act like I wasn't responding to someone who was calling out the Warriors for their "fukkshyt", by saying others do it too.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
They're satisfied as long as he puts up his numbers. Damn if they win or lose lol. Putting up big numbers makes him the "GOAT" in their eyes.
Y'all haven't made the playoffs in 10 years. Why you worried about LeBron. LeBron took your scrubs to the finals and almost what a team with 4 Allstars fakkit :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So you are telling me that the nba didn’t try to extend that series by suspending draymond? Do you honestly believe they beat a healthy warriors team at Oracle with Draymond in game five after being smacked around that entire series?
Again, you are clueless. Go read the Wikipedia about the series or something. At least get your fukking facts straight before you try to discuss shyt.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please, go ahead and find those posts.

I root for the warriors, I don’t celebrate injuries. You actively wanted it to happen and now you’re juelzing all over the place.

If you had ever spent time in this forum before, you’d know people who root for that shyt get checked on gp :ufdup:
You argue with people who like LeBron because of how insecure and salty you are. The fact that you take posts on forums that seriously shows how soft and sensitive you are. I really don’t care as much as you do.

You can stop quoting me. And I’m asking nicely. Have a good evening.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They reviewed it because Jeff greens foot was on the line and they weren’t sure if it was Lebrons foot or Jeff greens. Honestly watching it real time I think it’s a pretty valid question. There’s really no use arguing about it at this point. If you hate the warriors then nothing is gonna change your opinion about it being a bullshyt call.
The problem is this was about the third call in crunch time that screwed over the Cavs. Looney slaps Bron’s arm and they don’t call a foul, Bron strips KD clean and they call a foul, this was just the icing on the cake.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Y'all haven't made the playoffs in 10 years. Why you worried about LeBron. LeBron took your scrubs to the finals and almost what a team with 4 Allstars fakkit :mjlol:

Aww somebody's upset :sadbron: No need to get so emotional man. It's gonna be alright :troll:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You argue with people who like LeBron because of how insecure and salty you are. The fact that you take posts on forums that seriously shows have soft and sensitive you are. I really don’t care as much as you do.

You can stop quoting me. And I’m asking nicely.
:dead:

“You’re an insecure, salty loser on an online message board... Now go away, I’m asking nicely.”

Females, ladies and gentlemen :heh:

I’m only being civil because you’re a fellow D’angelo Stan, but you’re pushing your luck lady. Don’t say fukked up shyt and then try to backpeddle later, quit wishing brehs get hurt. :ufdup: