Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Their inability to acknowledge all the officiating shyt that went in the Cavs favor after going down 1-3 in 2016 is the most deplorable and hypocritical bullshyt I've ever seen. Just imagine if the Cavs went up 3-1, then a Cavs star player got suspended for Game 5 despite the Warriors player initiating it all, then in Game 6 the refs fouled out LeBron on a bunch of ticky-tack calls, and to top it all of the refs allowed the Cavs players to get mugged without the ball on every other play.

Can you imagine the uproar on this board if that would've happened?

:picard:
This board would have shut down for weeks :wow:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I should have put money. Cavs with an extra day rest, warriors had the tougher series, and the cavs were getting 11.5. :snoop:
Common sense says the Warriors should've blown em out in the first:yeshrug:

I aint placing any kind of bet with the warriors playing so far below their capabilities

shyt is too volatile

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
images

:lolbron:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You're comparing a 11 on 11 football football game, 18-21 year olds between 2 blue blood programs to LeBron vs 4 prime Allstars, with arguably the 3 best shooters of all time.

You never played competitive sports dumb nicca, go sit your hoe ass down somewhere.

Man shut your bytch made ass up. You straight up ignored my Lebron examples to your argument while cherry picking the football examples. It isn’t Lebron by himself out there Kevin love is an all star that put up 20 and 10 and the Cavs out rebounded the warriors. The football example works because a player a transcendent player willed his team to victory against an overall better team. Stop moving the goal post like the bytch you are.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Son said the likes of Chris Dudley and Greg Ostertag are better than JaVale McGee :russ:

McGee is a failed prospect, his natural talent is not a question he showed a lot of it in Washington. His dumb ass is still in the league even though he can't even play more than 15 minutes because of his asthma. He makes Shaqtin-a-Fool but also has times where he gives tremendous energy on both ends in spurts and shows his potential. Tonight, he'll make Shaqtin from his bricked dunk but they not going to talk about him having the lateral quicks at over 7-feet to stay with LeBron for 2-3 possessions and get stops, his blocked shot at the rim, and the interior energy buckets he gave them to start that 3Q.

:francis:

Son also said no center today is worth doubling :russ:

It's really sad, breh it's all about narratives with dudes on here. Nikkas can't possibly be watching modern basketball its either that or they really didn't watch 90's basketball or study up on it.
most these nikkas was born in the 80s... me included... they was kids and teens during the 90s. they might have watched, but unless they LOVE basketball, they ain't going back to watch full games like that

we got at least 20 fukking big men who can dribble, shoot, play post, and bang a 3... then turn around and guard guards and forwards.. AD out here putting up 2k numbers and shyt. got a 7'3 nikka out here shooting 39.5% from 3 and shyt.. ben simmons 6'10 running the point.... but dale davis would be out here doing just as good

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Man shut your bytch made ass up. You straight up ignored my Lebron examples to your argument while cherry picking the football examples. It isn’t Lebron by himself out there Kevin love is an all star that put up 20 and 10 and the Cavs out rebounded the warriors. The football example works because a player a transcendent player willed his team to victory against an overall better team. Stop moving the goal post like the bytch you are.
That Texas team went 13-0, beat Colorado in the Big 12 championship game 70-3. 18 players from that Texas team made the NFL. Texas only had to win once.

You're comparing that to LeBron and an injured Kevin Love against 2 of the top 10 players in the world, the best SG in the world and swiss army knife Draymond? And beat them 4 times.

You really are a stupid mutherfukker. Is your family embarrassed of you?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
It wasn't reviewable, check the rules. That's a fact. Whether it was a charge is debateable
nikka just out here flat out lying... please tell us if you see any feet near the circle

now here's the rule

Restricted Area Block/Charge Review
Since the 2012-13 season, referees have reviewed all block/charge calls when they are not reasonably certain as to whether the defender was inside or outside of the restricted area. For more information about what constitutes a block or a charge, click here). Restricted area replays are conducted only during the last two minutes of the fourth period and during all of overtime.

When conducting their review, referees attempt to confirm or overturn their original call.

The call is deemed a block if referees deem the defender was:

• Not in a legal guarding position, or
  • In a legal guarding position, but inside the restricted area
  • The call is deemed a charge if the defender was in a legal guarding position and outside the restricted area.
  • Referees also determine if any unsportsmanlike acts or unnecessary contact occurred.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
nikka just out here flat out lying... please tell us if you see any feet near the circle

now here's the rule

Restricted Area Block/Charge Review
Since the 2012-13 season, referees have reviewed all block/charge calls when they are not reasonably certain as to whether the defender was inside or outside of the restricted area. For more information about what constitutes a block or a charge, click here). Restricted area replays are conducted only during the last two minutes of the fourth period and during all of overtime.

When conducting their review, referees attempt to confirm or overturn their original call.

The call is deemed a block if referees deem the defender was:

• Not in a legal guarding position, or
  • In a legal guarding position, but inside the restricted area
  • The call is deemed a charge if the defender was in a legal guarding position and outside the restricted area.
  • Referees also determine if any unsportsmanlike acts or unnecessary contact occurred.
I see Tristian Thompson's foot almost touching the line? Other than that LeBron is well outside the area.

Are you saying TT shoulda been called for a block?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I see Tristian Thompson's foot almost touching the line? Other than that LeBron is well outside the area.

Are you saying TT shoulda been called for a block?
i'm saying the rule is broken down in so many parts, that the ref was ultimately right

1. charge is called near the circle
2. someone on cleveland has a foot on the circle

at that exact moment, before it's determined who's foot it is, the play becomes reviewable. they have to see who's foot it was and where that foot was.

3. they determine it's tristians foot

now in this moment, they have to go to the second part of the rule... that states that they now can look at the entire play, no matter who's foot it was, and determine if it was truly charging or not

4. they determine it's not charging

you'd be right if the rule didn't have that second shyt... the fact ANY cavs' feet was near the line, automatically makes the ENTIRE PLAY reviewable, even if the foot was outside

it's a lot of shyt but welcome to the NBA... it's a dumb ass rule, either make fouls reviewable or not... but they did this and it's legal

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
i'm saying the rule is broken down in so many parts, that the ref was ultimately right

1. charge is called near the circle
2. someone on cleveland has a foot on the circle

at that exact moment, before it's determined who's foot it is, the play becomes reviewable. they have to see who's foot it was and where that foot was.

3. they determine it's tristians foot

now in this moment, they have to go to the second part of the rule... that states that they now can look at the entire play, no matter who's foot it was, and determine if it was truly charging or not

4. they determine it's not charging

you'd be right if the rule didn't have that second shyt... the fact ANY cavs' feet was near the line, automatically makes the ENTIRE PLAY reviewable, even if the foot was outside

it's a lot of shyt but welcome to the NBA... it's a dumb ass rule, either make fouls reviewable or not... but they did this and it's legal
And if its the exact same play going the other way they just call the charge and try not to celebrate as the crowd erupts in cheer

Daps
@GoddamnyamanProf im a life long LeBron hater

I was also a Steph curry fan and liked the warriors

That literally reversed today. Kevin Durant is a worse flopper than Harden. Curry taunting Lebron for blocking him towards the end was disgusting front running.

Lebron was utterly robbed after a 50 point game. Never seen anything like this in my entire life.

This "disgusting front running" too?

:lupe: