• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Gotta practice to get these late-game situations right :francis:
Can't just wing it. Gotta have actions installed in muscle memory for when the pressure of the moment and crowd noise overwhelms your ability to think. :francis:
Shyt is wild disappointing. I hope we still get a real series, but shyt like this usually breaks a team. :wow:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:why: The nba helped Lebron in that series by suspending draymond for game 5 at oracle while being down 3-1.
Funny how none of these clowns never had a problem with the league giving Bron and the Cavs a stimulus package by suspending Draymond for that crucial Game 5 :francis:Now just watch how many tears they gon shed if Tristan and possibly Kevin Love get suspended next game :pachaha:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Upon further reflection I don't think you can all the blame on JR for that play. Yes it was one more the more memorable brain dead plays we've ever seen:gucci:, but all of the Cavs on the floor and Ty Lue seemed to be caught by surprise that Hill missed and JR got the rebound. Once he started dribbling away from the basket everyone should've been signaling timeout, even if JR knew what the score was you definitely don't want the ball in his hands/him taking the shot in that situation. Lue should've prepped them, "If it's a tie game and we miss and get the rebound, call timeout."

Granted there might have been some hesitation when he first got it, since he was in good position to score, but once he put it on the floor and headed away from the basket, you gotta find the official and get a timeout. It's not like LeBron was even trying to get open, he just kind of stood there. I think in the moment, JR may have faked out the team for a sec. Steph said, it fooled him too for a minute.:russ:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
that is not always the case and you know it. This argument is only used for the Lebron needs more help crowd because his system actually takes away from the strengths of his teammates.
You never hooped or played sports competitively in your life. Shut up

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Upon further reflection I don't think you can all the blame on JR for that play. Yes it was one more the more memorable brain dead plays we've ever seen:gucci:, but all of the Cavs on the floor and Ty Lue seemed to be caught by surprise that Hill missed and JR got the rebound. Once he started dribbling away from the basket everyone should've been signaling timeout, even if JR knew what the score was you definitely don't want the ball in his hands/him taking the shot in that situation. Lue should've prepped them, "If it's a tie game and we miss and get the rebound, call timeout."

Granted there might have been some hesitation when he first got it, since he was in good position to score, but once he put it on the floor and headed away from the basket, you gotta find the official and get a timeout. It's not like LeBron was even trying to get open, he just kind of stood there. I think in the moment, JR may have faked out the team for a sec. Steph said, it fooled him too for a minute.:russ:
Nah nicca had a slightly contested bunny at the basketball or Lebron at the top of the key. Everyone was confused even the Warriors. :mjlol: Draymond and Klay were chasing that nicca down like tag.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're better than this. I wonder if you'd be going through this much trouble arguing the point if the roles were reversed. I think not.

Yeah, me and Steve Javie. LeBron stans.:leostare:

If Javie came on and said it was the correct call I wouldn't have said anything. Regardless I'm still wary of that call being reviewable. I'm not even a fan of the charge as a matter of principle. I liked it better when it was rarely called and would rather see players try to defend and make a play on the ball as opposed to jumping in front of people on the way to the basket.

And I think it's really stupid that you can review that and change a charge/block, but you can't review plays were the ball goes out of bounds and change the call if a missed foul caused the ball to go out off the offensive player.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You never hooped or played sports competitively in your life. Shut up

Played football and baseball. I have seen teams with the better player beat a better team and so have of you. I watched Vince Young beat a better usc team in person. I watched Lebron beat a better piston team in 07 and a better spurs team. So shut your emotional ass up.

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Played football and baseball. I have seen teams with the better player beat a better team and so have of you. I watched Vince Young beat a better usc team in person. I watched Lebron beat a better piston team in 07 and a better spurs team. So shut your emotional ass up.
Never played organized sports and you're retarded. :russ:

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Football and baseball are organized sports genius. Go to bed, and pray that your goat doesn’t get swept while the real goat watches with his six rings.
You're comparing a 11 on 11 football football game, 18-21 year olds between 2 blue blood programs to LeBron vs 4 prime Allstars, with arguably the 3 best shooters of all time.

You never played competitive sports dumb nicca, go sit your hoe ass down somewhere.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He almost got away with it. how can you watch that replay and not see a block?
The only way is you want the Cavs to win but I hate that play in general. Any play that cats wouldn't do in a pickup game I don't really like in nba games. Charges and bullshyt to draw fouls are wack plays to me. It's probably some more but definitely those two off top.