• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and find the post where I cheered when lebron got poked in the eye, go on, I’ll wait :stopitslime:

I called Lebron a gladiator. You were out here actively rooting for Klay to be injured, which is complete bullshyt. :camby:
LOL! Look at how emotional you are HOURS LATER over a post that wasn’t that serious.

You were probably laughing when Zaza injured Kawhi too, in addition to Draymond kicking dude in the nuts as well. You crying over my post at Klay but you cheering for a team full of Dirty players. The irony.

Daps
A former NBA ref who was highly thought of as one of the best didn't think so. It's a highly subjective call, which is why I have a problem with it being reviewable in the first place.
It's really not subjective (in this context) - it was pretty clear-cut.

Brothers called a blocking foul and Mauer called a charge, which is why they went to review it (because from Brothers' angle, he couldn't determine exactly where LeBron's feet were placed), and they can only choose to review it if there's debate over whether or not a defender is in the RC circle. Now on review, they can look at more things than just determining whether or not a defender is in the RC circle - they can review foot placement on the attempted charge, body position on the attempted charge, movement from both players etc.
I'm in favor of more review. NBA should make sure they get things right. but that's not my big issue. wa th ching it in slow motion showed that it was a block. it has nothing to do with being outside the line. it's a no call if the defender is in the line. the issue is that lebron was moving his body into Durant and had not clearly established position. objectively that's a block.

I like both teams. I saw bad calls both ways. this was not one of them.
Don't pay that troll any mind - the refs can review it, and change the call if necessary.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't matter, by the rules you can't review it.

Nope. Scott Van Pelt had a ref on the cast saying he wouldn't have called it a block

That's why you don't review calls like that.

If the defender is planted but moves his body into the offender then I have always seen it called a block. it was hard to tell because the other cav was there but the replay showed a block.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
First time in history nikkas reveiw and overturn a fukking foul and guess who the lucky recipients are?:mjlol:
Gayest team since the creation of sports.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors this year are clearly not as good as they were last year. KD has regressed for whatever reason. They're more inconsistent and banged up. Bench is worse.

They're still gonna smoke the Cavs because the Cavs are that bad. This was their game to steal and they know it. Series is curtains now

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't know whether it was reviewable. but it was a block by rule. lebron had not established position and was moving into durant. it was not a close call.
They reviewed it because Jeff greens foot was on the line and they weren’t sure if it was Lebrons foot or Jeff greens. Honestly watching it real time I think it’s a pretty valid question. There’s really no use arguing about it at this point. If you hate the warriors then nothing is gonna change your opinion about it being a bullshyt call.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
If the defender is planted but moves his body into the offender then I have always seen it called a block. it was hard to tell because the other cav was there but the replay showed a block.
Agreed. I'd lean towards block if I saw it in super slow mo. But you can't review it.