Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
fukk Oakland, that's while y'all fakkits lost the raiders. :umad: Don't have professional football and have to root for a franchise so racist they won't even call themselves Oakland
:umad:
The guy who roots for the eagles is calling someone else’s franchise racist :mjlol:

Don’t you have some horseshyt to eat, or awnings to tear down, or :trash: ass cheesesteaks to choke on?

I haven’t watched the nfl in years :kaepernick:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I really don't know whether it was reviewable. but it was a block by rule. lebron had not established position and was moving into durant. it was not a close call.
It wasn't reviewable, check the rules. That's a fact. Whether it was a charge is debateable

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The guy who roots for the eagles is calling someone else’s franchise racist :mjlol:

Don’t you have some horseshyt to eat, or awnings to tear down, or :trash: ass cheesesteaks to choke on?

I haven’t watched the nfl in years :kaepernick:
Yeah fukk the NFL :heh:

Daps
LeBron doesn't really talk, but he will engage in histrionics when he's up/balling..
I thought it was pretty obvious by putting talks in italics, what I meant. LeBron has his own behavior/tactics - as does every other player.
Kobe and MJ talked sh*t all game regardless of the score, they didn't really engage in the theactrics though. GSW has a little Hollywood in then, nothing too bad. Draymond is just a troll.
Right, and regardless if this is true or not - what's your point?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't reviewable, check the rules. That's a fact. Whether it was a charge is debateable

I'm in favor of more review. NBA should make sure they get things right. but that's not my big issue. wa th ching it in slow motion showed that it was a block. it has nothing to do with being outside the line. it's a no call if the defender is in the line. the issue is that lebron was moving his body into Durant and had not clearly established position. objectively that's a block.

I like both teams. I saw bad calls both ways. this was not one of them.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Just like last series we heard Bball gods must hate the Rockets

fukkin no. There are no basketball gods. There are men that control the league that have a vested interest in creating certain narratives, covering points spreads and a bunch of other bullshyt that has nothing to do with what the game is supposed to be about. They've made it quite clear that they're gonna control shyt no matter how blatant it has to be. Bron fukked their plans up in 2016 and tonight showed they are not gonna allow him to do it again.
:why: The nba helped Lebron in that series by suspending draymond for game 5 at oracle while being down 3-1.

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I'm in favor of more review.
Doesn't matter, by the rules you can't review it.

the issue is that lebron was moving his body into Durant and had not clearly established position. objectively that's a block.
Nope. Scott Van Pelt had a ref on the cast saying he wouldn't have called it a block

That's why you don't review calls like that.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was pretty obvious by putting talks in italics, what I meant. LeBron has his own behavior/tactics - as does every other player.

Right, and regardless if this is true or not - what's your point?
My point was if it's cool to call out LeBron or anyone else for fukksh*t it's cool to call out the Warriors too, if you care about that kind of stuff. I see why some people get annoyed by it regardless of who's doing it.