• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You joined in 2017 but you’re telling me I just started watching basketball as if my posts don’t go back longer than your account? How does that work #LebronStanLogic :heh:

I was born in Oakland :mjlol: I’m from the bay, my dad is still salty about Rick Barry going to the Oaks

Troll harder next time :camby:
You’re more bothered and obsessed with me than I am with you. I really don’t know you nor care about you that much. I’d also be mad that it took 4 superstars and refs to barely win over LeBron. It’s understanable. :yeshrug:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Lebrons feet weren't moving but his body was. I dont know if it was reviewable. but the block was correct.
Nah If it was correct bang bang they wouldn't have called it a charge. You see charges like that all the time. All the defender as to do is establish himself and Durant was out of control.

You can't review that as to why the rule is there. :manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i made an entire thread talking about how these bigs are the best of all time... speaking on the sheer numbers of great bigs (over 6'10) is more than in any other era at one time...

mods bushed it... ain't no time for actual thought out nba talk round here breh
Son said the likes of Chris Dudley and Greg Ostertag are better than JaVale McGee :russ:

McGee is a failed prospect, his natural talent is not a question he showed a lot of it in Washington. His dumb ass is still in the league even though he can't even play more than 15 minutes because of his asthma. He makes Shaqtin-a-Fool but also has times where he gives tremendous energy on both ends in spurts and shows his potential. Tonight, he'll make Shaqtin from his bricked dunk but they not going to talk about him having the lateral quicks at over 7-feet to stay with LeBron for 2-3 possessions and get stops, his blocked shot at the rim, and the interior energy buckets he gave them to start that 3Q.

:francis:

Son also said no center today is worth doubling :russ:

It's really sad, breh it's all about narratives with dudes on here. Nikkas can't possibly be watching modern basketball its either that or they really didn't watch 90's basketball or study up on it.

Last edited:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps

So youre telling me professional refs couldn't tell if bron was outside the restricted when hes like 2 feet outside the restricted?:bryan:

It takes one replay to see hes outside the restricted and keep the call. instead they use that to Analyze every aspect of the charge itself and overturn the orginal call aka cheating.

Fix was in.
NBA juelzing but anybody thats not a bias warriors stan knows what time it is

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Nah If it was correct bang bang they wouldn't have called it a charge. You see charges like that all the time. All the defender as to do is establish himself and Durant was out of control.

You can't review that as to why the rule is there. :manny:

I really don't know whether it was reviewable. but it was a block by rule. lebron had not established position and was moving into durant. it was not a close call.