Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
As usual it's a bunch of whining on here about the refs after GS wins.

Ideally the league wants the Finals to be a competitive series that goes as long as possible.

The perception is that GS has the much better team so why would they tilt things in their favor even more?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
nTUeGZY.png

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You’re a bandwagon warriors fan who didn’t watch basketball until they became championship contenders. Your opinion is invalid to me.

And you didn’t answer my post about the dirtiest player in the NBA, Draymond Green...

Y’all weren’t crying at his many instances though.
You joined in 2017 but you’re telling me I just started watching basketball as if my posts don’t go back longer than your account? How does that work #LebronStanLogic :heh:

I was born in Oakland :mjlol: I’m from the bay, my dad is still salty about Rick Barry going to the Oaks

Troll harder next time :camby:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I thought it was a charge when it happened. but replay showed it was a block. it's one of the good things about replay.
Nah now you gotta review everything. I'm not even sure LeBron's leg was still moving after Durant plowed into him.

Also point being, you can't review it, so it's dead right there

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Nah now you gotta review everything. I'm not even sure LeBron's leg was still moving after Durant plowed into him.

Also point being, you can't review it, so it's dead right there

Lebrons feet weren't moving but his body was. I dont know if it was reviewable. but the block was correct.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
You joined in 2017 but you’re telling me I just started watching basketball as if my posts don’t go back longer than your account? How does that work #LebronStanLogic :heh:

I was born in Oakland :mjlol: I’m from the bay, my dad is still salty about Rick Barry going to the Oaks

Troll harder next time :camby:
fukk Oakland, that's while y'all fakkits lost the raiders. :umad: Don't have professional football and have to root for a franchise so racist they won't even call themselves Oakland
:umad:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't even watch that clip did you? This is what you said -

"I'm pretty sure the only review that can take place is to determine if the defender is in the restricted circle or not, LeBron read that play and jumped well ahead of that circle."

And I provided evidence that they can review more than just determining whether a defender is in the RC or not. All the other shyt you're talking is irrelevant - they got the call right. Muh'fukkas are crying like they Warriors got away with murder when all that matters is that the refs followed protocol, and made the right call.

:manny:
LeBron was clearly in front of the line. I understand wanting to get it right, but how can you be unsure when the player is literally 2 feet in front?