Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You're missing the point.
You didn't even watch that clip did you? This is what you said -

"I'm pretty sure the only review that can take place is to determine if the defender is in the restricted circle or not, LeBron read that play and jumped well ahead of that circle."

And I provided evidence that they can review more than just determining whether a defender is in the RC or not. All the other shyt you're talking is irrelevant - they got the call right. Muh'fukkas are crying like they Warriors got away with murder when all that matters is that the refs followed protocol, and made the right call.

:manny:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
If LeBron hurling Draymond to the ground before walking over him in Game 4 was suspension worthy for Draymond, then so is this. Hopefully the league looks into since the "rules are the rules".
Look at these bytches :mjlol:

Warriors need more help :damn:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It’s a factual statement. 1-30 there are more quality centers in the league than they were in the 90’s.

Most of you nikkas can’t name the bigs on NBA rosters outside the handful of HoF bigs. Y’all mothafukkas act like Luc Longley and Greg Ostertag weren’t starting NBA Finals back then and there wasn’t out of shape 300 lb. men like Kevin Duckworth and Oliver Miller on contending teams. Like nikkas like Chris Dudley wasn’t getting burn and teams wasn’t keeping unskilled white stiffs on deck just because they were over 7 feet. Read the thread might change ya mind.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/top-to-bottom-the-nba-has-better-centers-now-than-in-the-90s.625630/
i made an entire thread talking about how these bigs are the best of all time... speaking on the sheer numbers of great bigs (over 6'10) is more than in any other era at one time...

mods bushed it... ain't no time for actual thought out nba talk round here breh

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The worst decision Steph ever made was recruiting KD to his team. They're interviewing Steph on SC, and all they're asking about is LeBron. They even asked him to put himself in LeBron's shoes :russ: KD really put a damper on his flame.
The worst part is he has to bail his ass out because all KD wants to do is ISO and doesnt create for anyone. Then he gets no credit for it.

KD has exposed himself

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
50/50 in real time. LeBron was sliding his feet but sometimes that doesn't matter as long as you're in position.

Point is if he's outside the circle original call stands. You can't review.

I dont know if it was reviewable. but it was a block. lebron had not established position and he was still moving his body into durant. it was a good try on his part but the end result was right.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I dont know if it was reviewable. but it was a block. lebron had not established position and he was still moving his body into durant. it was a good try on his part but the end result was right.
If it was that easy they wouldn't have called it a charge in real time. :manny:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Eh, you cheer for injuries, your basketball opinion is invalid. :manny:

And of course you’re saluting that shyt poster @PapaShango616 :mjlol:
You’re a bandwagon warriors fan who didn’t watch basketball until they became championship contenders. Your opinion is invalid to me.

And you didn’t answer my post about the dirtiest player in the NBA, Draymond Green...yet you and your friends are going up for his ass. The irony.

Y’all weren’t crying at his many instances though.

And he’s a realer poster than you are for calling out the bullshyt for what it is. You’re just blinded and in denial.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This I don't know why cats rewarding shyt D. Sliding in cats way isn't no fukking D esp when that dude Lebron was sideways. fukk play is some people watching? Who plays D like they trying to squeeze between two people?