Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too right.

And it should be treated as such. These hating ass muh'fukkas just want to use every bit of string to tie their hate up for everyone to see. LeBron talks when he's out in front; Kobe talked when he was out in front; MJ talked when he was out in front - every player does it. But now it's suddenly the Warriors are the only ones who do it.

It's all part of gamesmanship; folks need to stop hiding behind it to mask their hate.
LeBron doesn't really talk, but he will engage in histrionics when he's up/balling.

Kobe and MJ talked sh*t all game regardless of the score, they didn't really engage in the theactrics though. GSW has a little Hollywood in then, nothing too bad. Draymond is just a troll.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Compare talking trash to dancing around the court for 5 minutes and waving bye in other professional basketball players faces breh.

It takes alot to get Tristian to react because he's not in the game mentally most of the time and Tristian smushed his face and told him to meet up.

That's how I know you a bytch who never hooped before. You get slept for that shyt on any court in America. :mjlol:

Everyone knows Gil is a fatboy incel who is too ugly to show his face in any curated social setting.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm just enjoying LeBron's game and effort.

Great game by both teams ruined by the refs and Draymonds antics.

I gotta remember Steph can't control the Asians that root for him :manny:
The Warriors, The stupid ass refs, and their bandwagon supporters all suck imo.

LeBron gave a legendary performance tonight. Anyone hating on him really got issues they need to work out. The refs basically cheated the Cavs and knew what they were doing. I just hope The Cavs come back strong in Game 2.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Steve Javie said LeBron was 4 ft. ahead of the restricted circle, he said his left foot was down, and he said LeBron is allowed to firm up to take the contact. He believed it was an offensive foul and still maintained the opinion on SportsCenter after the game. In real time it absolutely looked like a charge.

The point is it's a debatable, quick judgement call, it's not an out of bounds play. At that point in the game, in an NBA Finals, it's a huge play to overturn when there is reasonable doubt. Javie is head of refereeing and analyst, out of the 2 officials one thought it was a charge, that tells you how tough of a call it is. This shyt just doesn't happen. I'm pretty sure the only review that can take place is to determine if the defender is in the restricted circle or not, LeBron read that play and jumped well ahead of that circle.
They can review a charge, but they still can't review if a foul causes a player to lose it out of bounds right?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
how could they miss so many calls & be this one sided? :skip: the Warriors got 4 stars & the favor of the whistle? :dead:

I understand a player like Iggy fouling a player & getting away with it because he has a history of good defense but i saw a rookie clearly smack Bron arm & get no call...:scusthov:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The Warriors, The stupid ass refs, and their bandwagon supporters all suck imo.

LeBron gave a legendary performance tonight. Anyone hating on him really got issues they need to work out. The refs basically cheated the Cavs and knew what they were doing. I just hope The Cavs come back strong in Game 2.
Word. I'm actually excited for this series now. LeBron on some :demonic: shyt

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nothing would surprise me at this point.

The Agenda has taken the masks off like Trump supporters. They don't even care anymore.
You’re really up all night bytching about an imaginary agenda even after the refs put the Cavs at the line with 4 seconds left and those bums found a way to fukk it up :heh:

:umad: