Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Now they're saying K.Love could be suspended for game 2 for leaving the bench area and walking towards the TT/Green scuffle:snoop:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Still thinking about that game so much that I can’t sleep. I’m more bothered that Steph and Klay were talking shyt to LeBron too. I hope the Emperor smoke they ass come Sunday.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Wish I could’ve watched the game:wow: Had to do the coli play by play. On the bright side, if the Cavs tighten up a few things, this can go to seven.

Daps
I originally called Warriors in six and had the Cavs winning one of the first two games this series. Not sure yet if game 1 is how the entire series will go or if this was the Cavs’ best shot at stealing one. Either way the Cavs definitely let one get away. Warriors got destroyed on the glass and gave up a lot of offensive rebounds which is certainly something to keep an eye on moving forward.

Side note: Best thing for Bron is all these off days in between games to recover, but i fear that if it’s taking superhuman efforts just to keep things close and he doesn’t get breathers in-game, the warriors will continue to find ways to distance themselves in late game situations, and it’ll be tough to overcome that.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now they're saying K.Love could be suspended for game 2 for leaving the bench area and walking towards the TT/Green scuffle:snoop:
Complete bullshyt if he is. He was already out on the court and assumed there was a stop in play where you can do that before the real scuffle even started.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That block\charge call scenario is straight up WWE levels of orchestrated drama...

Like when the NWO ref used to count to two and then act like he dislocated the shoulder...

Clear as day charge by the rule book reviewed and they still got it wrong...

If I had money on this game\series I would be furious...

Because if the Cavs had won tonight this shyt would be over in 6 wit Bron gettin his 4th

and even if it wasnt a charge you cant reverse it under the assumption he was moving because 1 you can move on a charge and 2 the whole premise of being able to review is to see if the player was in the restricted area. Lebron wasn't. The call should have stood. Just complete horseshyt all around. And GHill needs a donkey kick in the face. Breh was just in Cavs media day talm bout "We the role players need to come thru for Lebron" :stopitslime:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Exactly.

I don't know why muh'fukkas are getting so uptight about this - it was changed to the correct call - a call that should've been made in real-time.
Steve Javie said LeBron was 4 ft. ahead of the restricted circle, he said his left foot was down, and he said LeBron is allowed to firm up to take the contact. He believed it was an offensive foul and still maintained the opinion on SportsCenter after the game. In real time it absolutely looked like a charge.

The point is it's a debatable, quick judgement call, it's not an out of bounds play. At that point in the game, in an NBA Finals, it's a huge play to overturn when there is reasonable doubt. Javie is head of refereeing and analyst, out of the 2 officials one thought it was a charge, that tells you how tough of a call it is. This shyt just doesn't happen. I'm pretty sure the only review that can take place is to determine if the defender is in the restricted circle or not, LeBron read that play and jumped well ahead of that circle.