When did Kamala become African-American?

Daps
The focus on her counterfeit claim of blackness is very necessary, because it highlights her disregard for the intelligence of black people, showing them that she would cynically exploit their desire for representation instead of putting forth a set of policies specifically tailored to their community. :francis:

I just feel like this is going to backfire :hubie:

She has trash policies and a fukked up history that we could easily bury her on to the point that there’s no comeback. But continuously focusing on her level of blackness everyday will start to garner sympathy from people imo.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

She has trash policies and a fukked up history that we could easily bury her on to the point that there’s no comeback. But continuously focusing on her level of blackness everyday will start to garner sympathy from people imo.

When the rumors of her running for President came up and almost instantly we saw how ruthless she was on putting black men behind bars, I thought she would be buried and drop out almost instantly. Instead we are talking about if she’s ADOS and the skin color of her spouse instead of how much of a pandering fraud she is with her campaigning :francis:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You did not type ADOS. You typed African American, which are similar, but not the same groups.

Don’t insult me with that cac shyt just because you are on here typing wild.

She could be a black American but she could never be a AADOS black American.

She is neither. She is a Jamaican/Indian-American not Black American.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I agree.

But, if you notice -- it's whites and non-ADOS who are focusing on it now. They need to understand what we are saying -- respect it -- and let it TF go.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Hated by black women? Kamala is hated by black female "woke" militants, but she has a lot of love from the black female liberal base. It's a difference. I think the black female liberals like her simply because she's young looking, carries herself like somebody important and preaches that women's power talk. Which is the wrong reason to like somebody. Alot of them are blind.

Kamala is the embodiment of bad "Identity Politics".

Using a woman of color to push shytty status quo pro corporate policies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Tariq nasheed is a fool and an imbecile the worst the society has to offer, he has no solutions only to create division among black people so he can get money and line his pockets. The man is a fraud, she was born in america and grew up and went to school in the US so she is african american/black american.

This is why i despise ADOS instead of making policy critiques of kamala on her record as Attorney general, its her having parents that arent from america or her having married a white husband that gets them mad, the whole movement is a fraud and their pipe dreams for reparations will not happen.

My advise to the democrats and the politicians is ignore them and dont even acknowledge them, they WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU, no matter what harris says the militants will never vote for you , no matter how you pander, come election time they will sit on their ass and bytch and whine and then act ignorant when they see the society getting even more racist and white supremacist politicians getting more power. You are better off pandering to the LGBT and blue collar workers and people who actually vote. Im sick of you morons dividing blacks on where their country of orgin is, last election it was hillary said super predator thats why you cant vote, this election its kamala has a white husband or the democrats dont support reparations.

This idiots will never vote for you and will always prop up the republicans
:popcorn:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Tariq nasheed is a fool and an imbecile the worst the society has to offer, he has no solutions only to create division among black people so he can get money and line his pockets. The man is a fraud, she was born in america and grew up and went to school in the US so she is african american/black american.

This is why i despise ADOS instead of making policy critiques of kamala on her record as Attorney general, its her having parents that arent from america or her having married a white husband that gets them mad, the whole movement is a fraud and their pipe dreams for reparations will not happen.

My advise to the democrats and the politicians is ignore them and dont even acknowledge them, they WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU, no matter what harris says the militants will never vote for you , no matter how you pander, come election time they will sit on their ass and bytch and whine and then act ignorant when they see the society getting even more racist and white supremacist politicians getting more power. You are better off pandering to the LGBT and blue collar workers and people who actually vote. Im sick of you morons dividing blacks on where their country of orgin is, last election it was hillary said super predator thats why you cant vote, this election its kamala has a white husband or the democrats dont support reparations.

This idiots will never vote for you and will always prop up the republicans
Despise all you like. Fux you!and it's up there and its stuck there.

We are critical of her policies. And we are critical of her trying to masquerade too. Don't get mad we pulling y'all hoes cards now.

Hell!Anybody who not riding with US...it's fux all y'all really.

Last edited:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
You did not type ADOS. You typed African American, which are similar, but not the same groups.

Don’t insult me with that cac shyt just because you are on here typing wild.
AA = ADOS. She is not African American nor will she ever be and thats ok.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AA = ADOS. She is not African American nor will she ever be and thats ok.

AA = ADOS??? Im pretty sure ADOS is specifically referring to descendants of slaves.

Sidenote did anyone copy the tweets before they were deleted