When did Kamala become African-American?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That main diffrence is slavery and jim crow in north america along with mass incarceration drug war etc. Only people who ancestors been through that on this continent can call themselves african Americans.

:why: Man get outta here with this smart dumb shyt. That’s not the definition of African American at all.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I already told you why I haven't copped one yet. I see backtracking now, though. :umad:
You're retarded if you think that's back tracking :mjtf:

Are you capable of non group thought?

Or do you only post for daps?

Did you not get enough attention on Twitter?
Is this your replacement?

Broke delusional dumb fakkit day dreaming about pre owned luxury cars :unimpressed:hate to see it :pachaha:

Daps
There’s just too much focus on this. We can easily kill kamala on her policies and foul past history.
The focus on her counterfeit claim of blackness is very necessary, because it highlights her disregard for the intelligence of black people, showing them that she would cynically exploit their desire for representation instead of putting forth a set of policies specifically tailored to their community. :francis:

Daps
You're retarded if you think that's back tracking :mjtf:

Are you capable of non group thought?

Or do you only post for daps?

Did you not get enough attention on Twitter?
Is this your replacement?

Broke delusional dumb fakkit day dreaming about pre owned luxury cars :unimpressed:hate to see it :pachaha:

Of course it's backtracking, since you previously claimed riding the bus makes one broke. Don't make me pull receipts. Now you concede that some wealthy people ride the bus. :umad:

Daps
Tariq nasheed is a fool and an imbecile the worst the society has to offer, he has no solutions only to create division among black people so he can get money and line his pockets. The man is a fraud, she was born in america and grew up and went to school in the US so she is african american/black american.

This is why i despise ADOS instead of making policy critiques of kamala on her record as Attorney general, its her having parents that arent from america or her having married a white husband that gets them mad, the whole movement is a fraud and their pipe dreams for reparations will not happen.

My advise to the democrats and the politicians is ignore them and dont even acknowledge them, they WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU, no matter what harris says the militants will never vote for you , no matter how you pander, come election time they will sit on their ass and bytch and whine and then act ignorant when they see the society getting even more racist and white supremacist politicians getting more power. You are better off pandering to the LGBT and blue collar workers and people who actually vote. Im sick of you morons dividing blacks on where their country of orgin is, last election it was hillary said super predator thats why you cant vote, this election its kamala has a white husband or the democrats dont support reparations.

This idiots will never vote for you and will always prop up the republicans

Daps
Tariq nasheed is a fool and an imbecile the worst the society has to offer, he has no solutions only to create division among black people so he can get money and line his pockets. The man is a fraud, she was born in america and grew up and went to school in the US so she is african american/black american.

This is why i despise ADOS instead of making policy critiques of kamala on her record as Attorney general, its her having parents that arent from america or her having married a white husband that gets them mad, the whole movement is a fraud and their pipe dreams for reparations will not happen.

My advise to the democrats and the politicians is ignore them and dont even acknowledge them, they WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU, no matter what harris says the militants will never vote for you , no matter how you pander, come election time they will sit on their ass and bytch and whine and then act ignorant when they see the society getting even more racist and white supremacist politicians getting more power. You are better off pandering to the LGBT and blue collar workers and people who actually vote. Im sick of you morons dividing blacks on where their country of orgin is, last election it was hillary said super predator thats why you cant vote, this election its kamala has a white husband or the democrats dont support reparations.

Ur cac ass couldnt wait to come post and jump on her clit

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

giphy.gif

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U cant be an ados black if ur ancestors didn't go through that in north america.

U dumb ass cac

You did not type ADOS. You typed African American, which are similar, but not the same groups.

Don’t insult me with that cac shyt just because you are on here typing wild.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

:umad: You can prop up this neg

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
There’s just too much focus on this. We can easily kill kamala on her policies and foul past history.

I agree.

It's to try to attack Black Americans/AA/ADOS for asking for something specific. I'm over the gaslighting and acting dumb.

Everyone understands ethnicity, lineage and culture -- but not when it comes to Black Americans/AA/ADOS.

White = race

But, they have Irish, Italian Jewish, Russian, Scottish, etc.

Black = race

But, we have Black/AA/ADOS, Kenyan-American, Nigerian-American, Jamaican- American, etc.