When did Kamala become African-American?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The answer to the question is 'never'. She's black but not ADOS. So, it's nice she went to a HBCU. But if I'm gonna support her for President, I'll just scrutinize her record. DA, AG, Senator. What she do? How she do it? Why did she do it?

Daps
Just like obama did the democrats play this game .

Obama was Kenyan american not african American but people tried to call him first ados president.

Kamala jamacian indian not african anerican but she trying to call herself a ados black.

They can get away with it cause its not baked in no other group of any race will let u call them they ethnicity if there not that but us.

I do feel the ados movement changing that tho we need to bake in the specific diffrence between us and other groups.

That main diffrence is slavery and jim crow in north america along with mass incarceration drug war etc. Only people who ancestors been through that on this continent can call themselves african Americans.

This is why everyone cant be ur friend and u got to draw the line. She will do anything to get elected and pretend to be african American just one of those things

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hated by black women? Kamala is hated by black female "woke" militants, but she has a lot of love from the black female liberal base. It's a difference. I think the black female liberals like her simply because she's young looking, carries herself like somebody important and preaches that women's power talk. Which is the wrong reason to like somebody. Alot of them are blind.

Daps
Hated by black women? Kamala is hated by black female "woke" militants, but she has a lot of love from the black female liberal base. It's a difference. I think the black female liberals like her simply because she's young looking, carries herself like somebody important and preaches that women's power talk. Which is the wrong reason to like somebody. Alot of them are blind.

She jamacian indian and need to stop saying she ados black