When did black men and women start beefing?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You claim to know a bunch of wonderful black women but somehow your wife is white. So out of all the wonderful black women you know a white woman was the one you choose to share your life with. you can talk about me chris b marcuz but you're the one that married a white woman and sold black women out by saying hey your a good friend but :ANYWORD: is the wife.
Yadda fukking yadda you and your homeboys are cowards. Me having a white wife doesn't change that :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of the problems would be solved if black men and women get with the opposite gender in their race that is "white-washed." I met a "white-washed" black chick and that shyt is GOAT cause they ain't limited to the damn stereotypes of the hood and they ain't giving into that media crap.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Black folks should just keep it real and not feel guilty.

I know so many Asians that have no problem saying "I dont date Asian girls" :childplease: ...and say it right next to like 3 or 4 Asian broads.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, dudes on here are severely delusional dudes who can't get women to fall in line to save their life and then want to blame every other dude or woman for their problem. No sense in arguing logic on here.

I know several college educated women who say that they would love to be home makers and take care of their man and family. They would want nothing more than to build a nice home and have a man lead them and make mostly every decision for them.

This shyt on here is like an alternate reality. In real life, girls think I'm sexist and chauvinistic for the ish I think/say, but on here I'm a super simp for saying the same shyt. nikkas on here are warped!

And I wouldn't even say that they are wrong about everything they are saying, but they are clearly just people who are stuck in the hood/low-income areas/population centers (which has nothing to do with race).

A dude just said he has to worry about women setting him up to get robbed. :wtf: :laff: And dudes dapped it up as if they can relate to that kind of shyt. What does that tell you all about the (a) kind of money these people make and subsequently where they live, (b) the kind of women/people they hang around (c) the type of places they frequent, etc. It's just like a woman complaining that "nikkas ain't shyt". Well, obviously you keep attracting that type because you ain't shyt either.

Obviously, dudes on here a fukking with 2 different grades of females: one group fukking with out of control hoodrats and one group fukking with women who know how to act. That "robbed" comment literally had me :laff: early in the morning. Don't see how dudes really dapped that joke of a post. :what:

The fukk?? :laff::laff::laff:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:whoo: Ill tell you exactly when i think it happened

Approximately 30 years ago when the welfare state expanded rapidly thanks to feminism....The state stepped in as a behind the scenes provider and daddy who didnt make any demands which coincided with the de industrialization of alot of cities leaving lots of Black men were out of work and their women decided they dont need an out of work non providing man who was now drowning his troubles with drugs and booze ......since the state can do better
and thus leading up to "yo daddy aint shyt" one generation later this was shortened to "nikkas aint shyt"

Thats my theory :manny:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Due to the-coli lockout that has been going on for the past 2 days,
I missed the greatness of what this thread had to offer,
I do not know where to begin to read,
I will say this,
Black people as a whole,
We limit ourselves.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Damn, I missed the height of this thread due to the coli glitches :snoop:
But bm & bw started beefin when sistas realized that they didn't need a bm to provide for her & her children. The govt would do so (foodstamps, section 8 etc)

Also in the 80s & 90s when millions of BM went to jail as a result of the crack era. That created a power vaccum and a void in the black household, hence creating tension and disrespect amongst both parties

In addidition I think when many BM decided to jump ship and started datin non black women because some nyggaz just grew tired of the "black womans attitude" :manny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If we take off the rose colored glasses we will see that black women have always made poor choices in the Men they had kids with. The thug over the good man is nothing new. But Before feminism black women could be shamed and often owned up to their mistakes. After feminsm black women just blamed us for everything.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If we take off the rose colored glasses we will see that black women have always made poor choices in the Men they had kids with. The thug over the good man is nothing new. But Before feminism black women could be shamed and often owned up to their mistakes. After feminsm black women just blamed us for everything.
And let me guess, you're a "good man", and black women don't choose you :russ:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

And let me guess, you're a "good man", and black women don't choose you

It's funny hearing these swagged out good guys talk about black women choosing bad boys over them. It reminds me of these swagged out cacs

tumblr_mf4jvcaUUt1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

Z2QeL.png

t5wY9.png

Wcl76.png

tumblr_mfbkub8QPy1s0cjm8o1_1280.png

tumblr_mfbo2xUvN71s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfr9lyHKTY1s1av4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfr7ajwdn41s1av4bo1_500.png

tumblr_mfodsm33w41s1av4bo1_500.png

Maybe they only date black women too :ohhh: