When did black men and women start beefing?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Stop trying to project your insecurities on every black man that calls out black women. You're the same clown asking for sex advice from opulence on sohh. :laugh:

What about the white guys who call out white women? Are they right about white women only wanting to date bad boys, or are they just swagless nerds :leostare:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Stop trying to project your insecurities on every black man that calls out black women. You're the same clown asking for sex advice from opulence on sohh. :laugh:
Seems I struck a nerve :leon:

You ol "o no no no I aint talkin about me, Im talkin bout my friend Phil Ross" ass nikka

Everybody knows black people have problems but hit dogs holler... if you weren't having problems w/black women you wouldn't spend every free minute on here crying about them. Esp w/all the other shyt going on that you are quiet about. Youre not fooling anybody :pachaha:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What about the white guys who call out white women? Are they right about white women only wanting to date bad boys, or are they just swagless nerds :leostare:

A white bad boy can get a Job faster then a black man with a degree. So a white woman dating a bad boy is not going to effect her as bad as it will a black woman.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A white bad boy can get a Job faster then a black man with a degree. So a white woman dating a bad boy is not going to effect her as bad as it will a black woman.

You didn't answer my question breh:youngsabo:

I posted 9 white cats complaining about getting friend zoned and broads choosing "bad boys" over the good guys. Are these white guys right about their women, or does their opinion not matter?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

You ol "o no no no I aint talkin about me, Im talkin bout my friend Phil Ross" ass nikka

Everybody knows black people have problems but hit dogs holler... if you weren't having problems w/black women you wouldn't spend every free minute on here crying about them. Esp w/all the other shyt going on that you are quiet about. Youre not fooling anybody :pachaha:

Translation: :umad:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
A loser is a loser. A white bad boy is just as unemployed and trife living as a black bad boy. Stop c00ning

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Did you not ask opulence for sex advice?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Will Ross still waiting for an answer breh :lolbron:

You didn't answer my question breh:youngsabo:

I posted 9 white cats complaining about getting friend zoned and broads choosing "bad boys" over the good guys. Are these white guys right about their women, or does their opinion not matter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Will Ross still waiting for an answer breh :lolbron:

often with black women dudes like meek mill get chosen before dudes like wale. now you're trying to compare that to white girls not wanting a nerdy social awkward guy. when it not even the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What relevance does any of this have to the discussion? In court they would call such a question "immaterial" + an improper characterization. If you have it so good w/black women why do you spend so much time crying about them?

You don't even know how to please:heh::russ: your wfe

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
often with black women dudes like meek mill get chosen before dudes like wale. now you're trying to compare that to white girls not wanting a nerdy social awkward guy. when it not even the same thing.

Most girls I know would take Idris over both though, nothing hood but this African Brit at all

Idris-Elba-Can-Get-It1.jpg

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Basically you had black folk come to a foreign land against their will stripped of everything and forced to work under servitude of white men who became something of a god- a paternal figure, now black men and black women reacted very differently under their respective oppressive conditions. Black men have always been aware that White men are THE threat. They didn't develop the same sort of complex that black women have with white women
because they realize that white men are the king piece, you take the king, you win the game. So black men have always been ambivalent about white women from the getgo.

Black women on the other hand developed a sort of resentful stepchild complex in regards to white women as well as a warped savior view of white men in general when it's really white men that's behind their unhappiness because without the white male power system, none of this white beauty shyt could even exist. Notice how black women gush whenever a white man pays them attention but when their own men does it, it's doesn't mean as much. They kind of want the white mans stamp of approval because it means that much more. Who's more important, your father or your brother? Black women's "loyalty" as a concept is dependent overall on whether or not they feel validated imo. It's one thing to be loyal when you have no offers and you know you're the last picked, it's easy to be loyal in that particular scenario, it's harder to be loyal when you're bad enough to hop that fence and you still stay where you at. That to me is loyalty.

I feel like a lot of the disrespect stems from slavery. A lot of black women came to view black men through the oppressors eyes and adopted the ideologies.:whew:

Black men want to kill the false god and take his place. Black women want the approval of the false god.

I gave out too much positive rep today already, unfortunately, so here's a :salute: instead. :whoo: