When did black men and women start beefing?

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well actually long story short, welfare was too blame. You couldnt have a male in the house in order to receive benefits. Sad to say but them benefits were more then what most fathers were bring home.

Yep, welfare was the nail in the coffin. :ld:

That's when black women fell in love with Bag White Daddy(Government). :smugbiden:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So if the blame is on black men it's ok?

Black men have our share of the blame, so until we fix the shyt we fukked up on, we have no right to criticize anyone else, especially women.

Personally I believe there's too many spineless, shiftless males who don't have the balls to take care of their responsibilities when it comes to family and community. Women will fall in line when nikkas grab their nuts and become respectable. You lay the foundation for the relationship, and the broad will fall in line. That's how I seen my pops run our household and that's how I run mine. I've never had an issue with a chick not accepting my leadership. Matter fact they always tell me thank you because most men seem unable to even make a damn decision about even the most basic shyt.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
@Will Ross why do you want a woman to need you? That seems to be your main complaint. :skip: You're making it seem like an adult being independent is a terrible thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
@Will Ross why do you want a woman to need you? That seems to be your main complaint. :skip: You're making it seem like an adult being independent is a terrible thing.

I never hear white women use the Mrs independent line :why:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

On the real, women just need to stop saying y'all are independent. It's not a good way to market yourself to men.

You want to get a mans attention, tell him your hobbies include cooking meals from scratch and shutting the fukk up :ufdup:

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men have our share of the blame, so until we fix the shyt we fukked up on, we have no right to criticize anyone else, especially women.

Personally I believe there's too many spineless, shiftless males who don't have the balls to take care of their responsibilities when it comes to family and community. Women will fall in line when nikkas grab their nuts and become respectable. You lay the foundation for the relationship, and the broad will fall in line. That's how I seen my pops run our household and that's how I run mine. I've never had an issue with a chick not accepting my leadership. Matter fact they always tell me thank you because most men seem unable to even make a damn decision about even the most basic shyt.

So the black man can critcize but the black women can talk shyt about black men all day for 2 decades? Sounds like some double standard bullshyt. :rudy:

Could it be you're church man that got a church woman?:myman:

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, women just need to stop saying y'all are independent. It's not a good way to market yourself to men.

You want to get a mans attention, tell him your hobbies include cooking meals from scratch and shutting the fukk up :ufdup:

:ooh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yep, welfare was the nail in the coffin. :ld:

That's when black women fell in love with Bag White Daddy(Government). :smugbiden:

could you blame them though? It wasnt like how it is not when we had some of chance too work and make a living. Being a woman in the 70s, thats one strike but being black :whew:. Had to feed their family and it just involved into the fukk up we see today

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

I've never called myself independent, I just want to know why it's a problem if a woman doesn't need him. No one needs anyone. I guess he doesn't know the difference between wanting and needing. Just because a woman doesn't need you, doesn't mean she doesn't want you. :ld:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So the black man can critcize but the black women can talk shyt about black men all day for 2 decades? Sounds like some double standard bullshyt. :rudy:

Breh, I can't tell you what black women were doing for 2 decades. Two decades ago I was 10. My only concern back then was Ninja Turtles, Nintendo, and fruit snacks :comeon:

Most the nikkas on this site ain't 40 plus, so bringing up what old bytches were doing when you were in grade school really don't mean shyt.

Until men start being men and handling our responsibilities as men, we deserve every criticism we get (and I'm including myself in that equation). Personally, I'm about to start teaching classes in the hoods of Atlanta showing cats how to get a career in IT started so they can get up out the hood and make some easy bread. I told my girl and she said she wants to help and started working on lesson plans for my courses. She also told her pops who hooked me with the 100 black men of Atlanta group who'll help me with some initial funding.

I'm doing my part, and I still take responsibility for the fukk ups of the group I belong to: black men. That's what men do. We don't sit back and point the finger at women about shyt that happened when we were still adolescents. We get off our asses and get shyt done.

So unless you're doing something to fix the problems you see, stop acting like you give a fukk. Because at the end of the day you're just as annoying as worthless as the bytches you complain about.

EDIT: And hell naw I ain't no church man.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
When Sargeant Willie Pete and a bunch of other bitter fakkits got dissed by black women for being lames and decided to bytch and whine on YouTube instead of trying to better themselves.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've never called myself independent, I just want to know why it's a problem if a woman doesn't need him. No one needs anyone. I guess he doesn't know the difference between wanting and needing. Just because a woman doesn't need you, doesn't mean she doesn't want you. :ld:

Why does saying you're independent need to be said at all? You have a job and take care of yourself? Congratulations, so do 250 million other Americans :stopitslime:

Keep that shyt to yourself, no one cares and it definitely doesn't make men more attracted to you. It's annoying at best and a huge turn off at worst.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

See this mindet is wrong, stop it